~ Andruw-Jeter-NFL Feet of Jordans, 2007! ~

Damn there are alot of peeps wearin the 9.5 i guess there just that comfortable cuz they are like butter but i dont like the look that much
Come And Fly With Me

REPPIN THE AUG

i must be one of the only people here who finds the 9.5s UGLY :x
sick.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3

Quote:
i must be one of the only people here who finds the 9.5s UGLY

not at all im missing the days when players wood were "legacy" jordans (1-21) and have them as their P.E.s....nice pics but thanks to JB (or the players) this post makes me sick this year
Quote:
man....my grandma is an OG camper. back when the tickle me elmo came out, she would go and line up @ 5am at target and come out with 4 of em. she did this at least 6 times i remember about. bought em for $30 and flipped em for $300+, no BS. parents were droppin cheese on these back then

BALLIN!!!!!

not at all im missing the days when players wood were "legacy" jordans (1-21) and have them as their P.E.s....nice pics but thanks to JB (or the players) this post makes me sick this year

IMO the reason why players aren't wearing retros all the time is because the tech in them is very poor, and the risk of injury is greater(ie. ankle support). I hope they continue to rock the team shoes

jared jeffries? juwan howard? toni kukoc? derek anderson? so-so players who have hot kicks! i wanna see more chris paul, rip, ray allen and melo PE's...

-What team is Toni Kukoc on??
-What team is Derek Anderson on??
-Where did you get these pics from??
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
"Ain't no thang but a chicken wang, my game iz all dat!"
Albert Pujols was robbed as MVP. That's alright, Howard doesn't have a ring yet...​

Damn, all of those Air Jordan V PE's are nice! CP3's, Pietrus', Finley's, Bibby's DA's are all on point.
Quote:
-What team is Toni Kukoc on??
-What team is Derek Anderson on??
-Where did you get these pics from??

- Kukoc retired after last season (Still dope they made him a pair of V's, I loved him when he was with the Bulls)
- DA was waived by the Heat after last season, and hasn't been picked up by any team
- The pictures look to be from Sole Collector magazine

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like Fred Jones is wearing White/Red XVIII's today against the Pacers. Nice fit with the Raptors uniform...

pietrus PE V's are nice
nWo
new world order
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL​

Quote:
Damn, those Vs are fire, but I personally don't like retro PE...new AJ PE is fine but retro PE is just ruining classics....

I agree whole-heartedly. I also think there are too many JB team members.
I'm not talking to you.

Back
Top Bottom