Angry Man Confronts PanHandling "Homeless" 78 y/o Grandmother After Seeing Her in New Car

O well Ashley Kringen can get it
ashley-kringen-212x400.jpg
ashley-kringen-KFOR-1024x1024.jpg

I'm not mad at anything that video has to offer.

You can beg for money. Simple. You don't have to prove your homeless or suffering because of a lack of funds to people giving you money.

People ASSUME others begging for money are in the gutters or something like that. As the video shows, it's clearly a hobby for some people.

I feel bad for that old lady. I think she grew up in a community or family or mindset from somewhere that this was okay to do. I do believe she begs to pay bills....among other things.

What I want to know is how long she's being doing this for.

Oldest hipster ever.

just dealt with this yesterday... talking about they got burned out thier house & wanted some $$$ for her kids.... in my head im thinking "thats what insurance is for" & you look pretty clean & your tank is pretty full to be down on your luck as u say

I've dealt with people like this...

because I am in financial aid the worst case I had was this chick trying to get all this free grant money and she claimed she panhandled to support her and her kid and then I see her driving up in a brand new Benz :smh:

ive seen dudes in suits panhandling while holding their iphones. i know this one guy who even has a square device to take credit cards. not sure if it's legit or for laffs

Walked past this homeless couple yesterday,dude didn't even ask for money he asked for a cigarette,then I noticed he had a collar and leash around his females neck so I laughed gave him a cigarette and a dollar..I got no problem giving somebody a buck or some change the only problem I have is that once you do it sets off the Spidey Sense of every other bum in a 5 block radius...

Lots of panhandlers in Houston. Most of them are very aggressive and annoying. They'll be set up on every corner and medium of an intersection and tap on your windows. They started to wear safety vest to have people think it was for charity or fire departments.

The only time I've given money is if they were helpful for no reason. I parked my car in a lot and was looking at the meter. Random homeless dude told me its free on weekends. I said thanks and have him a couple of dollars.

Walked past this homeless couple yesterday,dude didn't even ask for money he asked for a cigarette,then I noticed he had a collar and leash around his females neck so I laughed gave him a cigarette and a dollar..I got no problem giving somebody a buck or some change the only problem I have is that once you do it sets off the Spidey Sense of every other bum in a 5 block radius...

***** you laughed at that?

There's this dude who sits around where my old job was at and asks for change. Not even politely, just "got any change". A homie offered him a banana out of his lunch and he declined it.

One time he asked me and I only had a couple pennies in my wallet. He took them without saying anything and then I heard them tinkle on the ground as I walked away.

Another time, I was at a mall food court, dude asked me for change, I gave him like 50 cents or some ****. This ***** had the nerve to say "I'm gonna need more than that"

These **** ****** wanna ASK you for change, and then complain when it's not enough. :smh:

because I am in financial aid the worst case I had was this chick trying to get all this free grant money and she claimed she panhandled to support her and her kid and then I see her driving up in a brand new Benz :smh:
:lol: ppl like getting financial aid can't blame em, even if they got a little extra money.

because I am in financial aid the worst case I had was this chick trying to get all this free grant money and she claimed she panhandled to support her and her kid and then I see her driving up in a brand new Benz
mean.gif
You and everyone else is getting mad at the wrong people. Get mad at your gov, not her. she filled out the form,she listed her assests and she qualified for aid.. Maybe you should try as well

And heck whats wrong with having a benz and getting aid, she could had gotten that benz as a hand me down or maybe her husband died or maybe she won it. We all know aint nobody trying to sell a benz so she kept it and will make due until better things come along

dont judge everybody

You and everyone else is getting mad at the wrong people. Get mad at your gov, not her. she filled out the form,she listed her assests and she qualified for aid.. Maybe you should try as well

And heck whats wrong with having a benz and getting aid, she could had gotten that benz as a hand me down or maybe her husband died or maybe she won it. We all know aint nobody trying to sell a benz so she kept it and will make due until better things come along

dont judge everybody

Yeah I am pretty sure she won that Benz on the Price is Right

Back
Top Bottom