Another dissection CHI X

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by winzz

dude you just stole the pictures from chinese website i can assure that hahahaha just look at that you trying cover the watermark from those chinese websites

Stole?lol I never once claimed these to be mine. I simply post the pics for people to see. If you dont enjoy it, dont look.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people in here thought you were the one who's dissecting these shoes.
THIS IS FUNNY

I understand that you never took credit for these pics but....why black out the original watermark ? Unless it's already.....like that ?
grin.gif

ill trade you a brand new pair of scissors for a ds pair next time...

i mean people breaking open ipads and $#!t can be kinda cool because they're electronics, but cutting open shoes?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i appreciate these but mad about this one since i still dont have the Chicago X's
30t6p3b.gif

You're never going to get them either, i don't know how cheap you want them for. You filled the thread almost daily talking about you can't find them. You just don't want to pay for them
laugh.gif

thing is i havent even looked for them in awhile. ill end up buying them eventually but had many other things come up. thought i was gonna pass on the XI lows but soon as i got some cash i got lucky with a restock
30t6p3b.gif
kinda wish it never happened because then i would have bought the X's

^ I hope you didn't think I was being mean spirited, I'm just razzing you.

But srsly tho lol

it's funny to see these shoes disected and it dont really take much to make them but for you to get a pair of these your gonna have to caugh up 200+$$$

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

hey man are you doing this to the shoe or are you posting someone else's pics ?

He's posting someone else's pics.

thanks 
happy.gif

was not sure from the start 

He posted someone else's pics from the Orion 7 dissection thread too.

^dont forget I "stole" pics for the XI and the electrolime threads to. I also "stole" the hare 7 pic. And as soon as I see more I sill make sure to "steal" them to LOL. Unless you guys dont want to see anymore

Back
Top Bottom