Another DMV batman scenario

take off t shirt cover my nose mouth with it throw gas bomb call cave diggers then police and scramble til they come

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Hiking boots you say? Im getting a running start a la charlie brown and giving them both a kick in the nads. Then ill just chill till the cops come.
What if they hit you with the a la Lucy and move the balls 

Hiking boots you say? Im getting a running start a la charlie brown and giving them both a kick in the nads. Then ill just chill till the cops come.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Then ill just be like aaugh

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Then ill just be like aaugh

Originally Posted by Weekz

i'll play.
i'd gas bomb run WHILE calling the police then call the cave diggers (u said 2 calls i believe) and basically play kill the carrier (except im the carrier)

only can call one

Originally Posted by Weekz

i'll play.
i'd gas bomb run WHILE calling the police then call the cave diggers (u said 2 calls i believe) and basically play kill the carrier (except im the carrier)

only can call one

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

why do people try so hard on here?

chill
chill? you're the one taking this thread more serious then any of us with your comment, its just a regular scenario...like your average horror story in the woods.

matter of fact you're always serious, do you even have a sense of humor?

and you have the nerve to ask why is someone trying so hard
laugh.gif
the irony.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

why do people try so hard on here?

chill
chill? you're the one taking this thread more serious then any of us with your comment, its just a regular scenario...like your average horror story in the woods.

matter of fact you're always serious, do you even have a sense of humor?

and you have the nerve to ask why is someone trying so hard
laugh.gif
the irony.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

take off t shirt cover my nose mouth with it throw gas bomb call cave diggers then police and scramble til they come

smart man......but are you willing to risk 2 minutes after they arrive to get you out on time?

smart man......but are you willing to risk 2 minutes after they arrive to get you out on time?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I don't think they could kill and eat him in 2 minutes.
This hypothetical is a lot more difficult than your last 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I don't think they could kill and eat him in 2 minutes.
This hypothetical is a lot more difficult than your last 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom