Another ex failure

Apparently I failed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

Background: Girl is a total psycho path, has STD's, has about 5 personality disorders, is a complete burnout stoner, alcoholic, no education, works at a gas stations and plans to be there the rest of her life, absolutely no ambition, and once lied to me and told me she had pancreatic cancer in order for me to be back in her life.

PS...and yes, I am acting like a 15 year old. But she deserves it and she started it
wink.gif
She's not an NT'er or a member of anything by the way, that would involve doing something other than sitting on the couch smoking pot all day.
And you loved her.

Fail.

Background: Girl is a total psycho path, has STD's, has about 5 personality disorders, is a complete burnout stoner, alcoholic, no education, works at a gas stations and plans to be there the rest of her life, absolutely no ambition, and once lied to me and told me she had pancreatic cancer in order for me to be back in her life.

and after all of that, you stayed with her....I think we should make fun of you instead.

just take the L and sit down dude,

she was that much of a loser and you stayed with her ?
L dude

L

I know you guys are the kings of making fun of women for their looks....even when others think they are good looking, so have at it. Make me feel better about losing this girl, I know there's no better place than niketalk to do this. I've been stuck in the zone of putting this chick on a pedestal the past couple years and need to know she's not everything I've made her out to be.

PS...and yes, I am acting like a 15 year old. But she deserves it and she started it
wink.gif
She's not an NT'er or a member of anything by the way, that would involve doing something other than sitting on the couch smoking pot all day.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So now, you have STD's too?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

wink.gif
And you loved her.

Fail.
roll.gif

fail

i dont know why u edited the post its been quoted.
laugh.gif

but what were you thinking.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I know you guys are the kings of making fun of women for their looks....even when others think they are good looking, so have at it. Make me feel better about losing this girl, I know there's no better place than niketalk to do this. I've been stuck in the zone of putting this chick on a pedestal the past couple years and need to know she's not everything I've made her out to be.

wink.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So now, you have STD's too?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

be126d74315bf61edbcefdbcd0b63c2fee5c2917.jpg

She has STD(s)? I think you've said enough in your rant. Just keep reading what you wrote and if that doesn't make you feel better then nothing will.

Back
Top Bottom