Another Hashtag: Not Even Safe In A Broken Down Car. Florida church drummer shot and killed by plain

I'm sick of hearing these stories, dude coming back from a gig waiting for a tow truck turned into rambo and superman cop saves the day??? Plz...these cops stay killin civilians, they never get any gang members or real killers out here...sickening :smh:

Can someone check his Facebook for weed or middle finger pictures? That'll let us know if he was at fault or not.

Sounds like the cop rolled up to the car skiddish, weapon drawn, and got scared and fired. But then again, the dudes drums sticks could easily be mistaken for a sawed-off shotgun.

Last edited:
RIP :smh:....

I really hope that there is video or audio..but I doubt it and I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of this. I really hope I'm wrong tho

Hope this story gets the attention it deserves.

Disgusting the little amount of info PD has released so far.

Last edited:
Sounds like the cop rolled up to the car skiddish, weapon drawn, and got scared and fired. But then again, the dudes drums sticks could easily be mistaken for a sawed-off shotgun.

Sounds about right. Dude could have pulled the gun on him, he was out there alone and had no way to tell that the other guy was a cop. I don't think that a plainclothes officer in an unmarked car has any business accosting anyone in the first place.RIP :smh:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/10/corey...icer-nouman-raja-church-drummer-armed-photos/

Last edited:
Here is a similar situation. Plainclothes cop in unmarked car jumps out with pistol in hand before identifying himself. Now imagine if the motorcyclist would have had his stick ready,not realizing that it was a cop.

Last edited:
I work the first building after that exit. I would imagine at night it is a quiet place since its mostly corporate business around that area. Im guessing the under cover cop did not identify himself before approaching the driver. Also that undercover cop is supposedly monitoring drug activities around that area so im guessing a car stop dead on the exit ramp is suspicious. Smh.

Last edited:
If I was his boy I would of waited there with him.

Not enough info just yet just speculation waiting to see the different stories brought up.

Picked up by the huge media outlets and make waves/headlines.

Nah,the cop is Indian. Maybe if he had a white last name and they could lighten the pics like they did with Zimmerman.

View media item 1755771

I guess he looks kind of white. It could fit the narrative. Who knows.

It doesn't matter whether hes indian or white. A cop killed a man and it's becoming too common to hear about this. I'm afraid of cops and I can't blame others who are as well. You get killed for not putting your turn signal, jaywalking, GOING HOME from a damn gig! :smh:

Picked up by the huge media outlets and make waves/headlines.

Nah,the cop is Indian. Maybe if he had a white last name and they could lighten the pics like they did with Zimmerman.

View media item 1755771

I guess he looks kind of white. It could fit the narrative. Who knows.

It doesn't matter whether hes indian or white. A cop killed a man and it's becoming too common to hear about this. I'm afraid of cops and I can't blame others who are as well. You get killed for not putting your turn signal, jaywalking, GOING HOME from a damn gig! :smh:

Yeah it is disgusting. Dude seemed like a real positive cat too. With no video or witnesses, the truth won't ever come out. For all we know the cop could have just walked up on him and opened fire. It is sad that someone like Mike Brown will probably get more attention than Corey Jones. This doesn't fit the narrative for a lot of black folks to look at it as a racist attack,and for a lot of white folks to stand by their blind allegiance to the police, because Corey wasn't a criminal or even doing anything illegal at all.

Last edited:
Exactly. No one is going to make a big deal about it because it will be a quick story. Cop was wrong. Still has a job and not a day in jail. Never will I understand how a badge gives you the right to do whatever you want and somehow everyone should respect you.

That's why police are mostly sociopaths anyways. They know it's a good career fit for them. You ever been around a mob of angry police? **** is scary, anyone can get it for just being in the area and you know you can't fight back or you're ******.

Back
Top Bottom