Another Jordan Cigar L/C

Sorry guys but i have read all the threads and seen all the videos but i just have to be sure if my shoes are fake or not. All the holes are there, it has the dark brown shiny finish.The only thing im mostly worried about is the logos on the back. But is there any other flaw you guys can notice on the shoe? I have seen "authentics" with the same logo on the back and have seen "fakes" with the same logo as well. I wore these maybe twice already but was later pointed out to be fake. I just more opinion please. No date stamp

On a side note the inside sole was kinda hard to take off imo as i think it should be for the authentics. But need help guys please!

All signs point to these being 100% legit IMO... Wait for more opinions though. I have yet to see gm pairs that have the same shiny leather as the authentic pairs, the ring looks good, and the insole checks out as well. Doesn't hurt that you received a receipt as well, though that should never be the deciding factor in determining whether a pair is legitnor not

Thanks bro I appreciate the input. Yeah that's why I put reciept in quotes lol. But more feedback is needed please and thank you

Really appreciate the opinion cause now I dont have to go through the hassle of getting my money back and ****

Back
Top Bottom