Another possible Islamic attack today: hatchet attack on NYC cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what WOULD make it an Islamic attack?
nothing... those fools don't represent islam no matter what they say...

it's an attack by people who claim to be muslim. or alleged muslims.

lets put this into niketalk sense for you guys: 

just cause some punks call them selves bloods or crips or hells angels or whatever and do some nonsense... doesn't mean they really represent them. (not in anyway comparing islam to a gang; more so comparing terrorists saying they represent something they don't.

Islam translates to 'peace' at its root words. keep that in mind before calling something an islamic attack...its an oxymoron.

Last edited:
What does this even mean? :lol:

It is horrible to commit murder. Islam means peace. Both internally and externally. Now if I am defending myself, my family/loved ones then it is acceptable.

Extremists don't represent islam as a whole. Tragedies and corruption is happening on both sides. I am not going to say the us army are all rapists because a few of them do it over there to woman and children. I cannot generalize a whole entity based on actions of a minority. As of oct. 2009 there were roughly 1.57 billion Muslims on the planet. You only hear about a few. I'm willing to bet a muslim has done something nice for you.

According to NT logic, this should be a win since 90% of NT despises police (based on what I've read).

Last edited:

just cause some punks call them selves bloods or crips or hells angels or whatever and do some nonsense... doesn't mean they really represent them. (not in anyway comparing islam to a gang; more so comparing terrorists saying they represent something they don't.

Islam translates to 'peace' at its root words. keep that in mind before calling something an islamic attack...its an oxymoron.

So Islamic terrorism is not a thing? Im sorry I just think you might have your head stuck in the sand on this issue man.

This guy is a terrorist now? 

Bro just wanted to go walking dead on some cops

So Islamic terrorism is not a thing? Im sorry I just think you might have your head stuck in the sand on this issue man.

Would you call Anders Breivik a Christian terrorist?

People who firebomb abortion clinics?

Someone should've told him hatchet attacks ain't as effective over here in the US, cops carry...

Terrorism is a mental health issue, got dudes thinking there are actually 20 "pre-timberlake-britney-spears-like" broads waiting for them in the afterlife. 

Last edited:
Would you call Anders Breivik a Christian terrorist?

People who firebomb abortion clinics?

Did he explicitly say he was doing it in the name of Christianity? Then yes of course. Same thing I would do with Islamic terrorism.

Did he explicitly say he was doing it in the name of Christianity? Then yes of course. Same thing I would do with Islamic terrorism.

You can call him a terrorist. I don't get the need to classify it further by attaching a religion to it be it Islam, Christianity, Judaism. A terrorist is a terrorist he/she has no means but to inflict damage, attaching any religion or cause is just their alibi to rationalize their actions mentally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom