Another Puerto Rico Thread.... LOL

Found a nice looking bridge in Naranjito --- I couldn't resist so I had to fly it. :smile:

:

:

:

:

:::::::::::::::

In order to get the stills from the Naranjito ... this is what I had to do in real time. :smile: I hope you like the song... I don't what they are saying in it... but I know I like it - LOL.

this is ridiculously cool. 

how can i become a miniplane GAWD?

this is ridiculously cool. 

how can i become a miniplane GAWD?

Ha ha - it's actually not hard. But of course the required skill is to fly RC planes. Start with an $80 Hobbyzone Champ. From there the revolution will start, and your wife/gf will leave you bc you'll be off flying too much.

There are 2 cams on the plane... one that I fly by - and then the HD (GoPro) cam. So - I went to White Sands, New Mexico and I flew this... this is what I see in real time...

:

But remember, the GoPro (HD) is also on the plane lined up perfectly with the flight camera. So I know that whatever I see in flight i have an HD copy. So the above flight looks like this after editing...

Reactions: wr
Awesome vids, looks amazing! Will be keeping an eye on your Vimeo site. Come buzz London/UK so I can recognise more stuff!

Nice bro.was in PR last year.to eat check La Vaca Brava if your still there and Cuzco rain forest is awesome for some pics

Thats craazzzzzyyyyyyyy :wow: :wow: :wow:

Lets say you flew this through a Downtown city or over an Army base or even next to the Washington DC monuments, would it trigger a terrorist attack threat?

I cant believe your friend flew it that close to Big Ben.

Thats craazzzzzyyyyyyyy :wow: :wow: :wow:

Lets say you flew this through a Downtown city or over an Army base or even next to the Washington DC monuments, would it trigger a terrorist attack threat?

I cant believe your friend flew it that close to Big Ben.

I think we all know what the implications would be if someone tried something like this. The reality is - w/ the jammers near gov buildings it'll never happen. Remem you are still using hobby-grade components. :smile: You mentioned a downtown city... well... I think I've done that a few times - LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom