ANOTHER RETRO 1 PACK FOR 09 (PICS)

yeah this pack is pretty sick! i think its just the overload of 1s thats turnin everyone off but i know i will be copping thes.e

the black/grey are straight OG...

i might copp if the quality is on point...

side01-06.gif

i think they are going to retro some of the other Og colorways for 09...
i thought some pics surfaced of some white/red and white/gree colorways...

i hope they are these...
pimp.gif

side01-14.gif

side01-13.gif

we'll see

Originally Posted by ankles2008

the black/grey are straight OG...

i might copp if the quality is on point...

side01-06.gif

i think they are going to retro some of the other Og colorways for 09...
i thought some pics surfaced of some white/red and white/gree colorways...

i hope they are these...
pimp.gif

side01-14.gif

side01-13.gif

we'll see

YES! YES! YES! Keep the OG I's coming. ^^^^That one is the DTRT edition, but has that nasty sock lining.
grin.gif

My prayers have been answered! I also wished that they had the same swoosh.

i heard a while back that the laker colorway was actually a custom for some store owner back in the day. someone told the story on niketalk. they said it isnta color that nike did. i could be wrong .

Blacc/Grey 1 = my grail of Air Jordans...if this indeed releases... I must have a minimum of four pair or something ridiculous like that...
happy.gif

nerd.gif

this is not a pack...

the AJ1 in the "lakers colorway"...is actually the ALPHA OMEGA for Spike Lee's School Daze....August orSeptember drop..I forget.

The Blk/Grey had no story that I'm aware of but they are gorgeous.

The White/Red and the White/Sea Green I saw pictured above are coming out but with a decorative collar lining that paystribute to "Do the right thing" - it's the 20 year anniversary and the colors are supposed to reflect Sal's Pizza from the movie...LS releasewith matching clothing for both of the Spike movie releases....

Back
Top Bottom