Another tipping thread.

Funny how NT is full of a bunch of Gangstas that hate cops who are down with the "no snitching" code of the streets. Yet everyone in here talking about reporting a waitress.

Side note - Im happy for you OP. Always been one of the cool dudes on this board. Good to see you eating well.
Keep growing that balance fam.

Theres real **** and then theres petty **** ****.

The "no snitching" code was more for cats selling dope to eat, this is some petty bull ****.

Most of the time, petty BS like this would just warrant an phade, but it'd be stupid to go back up there and bat that chick.

FYI: I dont think anyone was ever actually down for the "stop snitching movement", word to First 48.
Once Cam went on Tv talking about he wouldn't call the cops on some terrorists the whole stop snitching nonsense became a parody of itself. That incorrect widespread definition of snitching was never taken serious by ppl saying it.

1. First mistake was going to Red Lobster. GARBAGE
2. Cash trumps all. She can't give herself a tip when your not looking.

I remember after a game i had I wanted to unwind and have a bite I pulled into red lobster cuz I wanted biscuits ... I spent 40 on food and drinks an I never got my biscuits my jimmies were rustled an I left them $10 in cash and wrote down thanks for the biscuits!

/refrant

I seriously considered this, was gonna make the waitress put in work (unlimited shrimp lol) and leave a very small tip, but the odds of getting the same waitress are slim, and I don't wanna be a jerk to someone who doesn't deserve it. 
This is easier than you think. Her name is on your receipt (if you kept it). Or you might remember her name. You can also call the restaurant and say you wanna sit with a particular waitress but don't remember her name. You can describe her to the host over the phone, and the host will tell you the waitress's name. Then you can simply ask if she's working, or when she's working next. Then you can go in and stiff her. But you have to pay with cash so she can't pull another fast one on you.

Dont' bother running out on the check. The restaurant will just end up comping off your meal and it would be just the same as stiffing her. She won't have to pay anything out of pocket.

Lastly...don't do the above. What you SHOULD do is call the restaurant and report her. What she did is DEPLORABLE. I'm a waiter and would NEVER do that. Even if I gave you amazing service on a 200 dollar check and you stiff me, I'm just gonna take that L and keep it movin.

Also, waiters almost NEVER do this. It's too easy to get caught, and it's straight up pathetic to even think about trying to scam a few bucks. But for real, she needs to be fired. I guarantee you aren't the only one she's doing this to. Even IF you don't have proof and the restaurant can't do anything to her THIS time...they'll be watching her closely for the next time she does it. Guarantee she does this at least a couple times per shift, if not more. 

Speaking of tipping, I got into it with a server at ryans steakhouse or what ever.

my bill came to $14 2 people and a12 month old

left a $2 tip.as she got the tip I saw her make that face and say something to her worker like cheapos or something

I told her look I can take it back. she said well your suppose to tip more

I say really ,I don't have to tip anything if I dont want to And I left you 15% of my bill so screw you

I told her first of all you make $3.73 a hour here, I seen you help 4 other tables and pick up tips from them while I was here in one hour. if each table left $2 that's $8 and qithvmy rip that is $10 in one hour and with your wage brig $3.73 a hour you just made $13.73 in one hour so what the f your complaining about..

Speaking of tipping, I got into it with a server at ryans steakhouse or what ever.

left a $2 tip.as she got the tip I saw her make that face and say something to her worker like cheapos or something

I say really ,I don't have to tip anything if I dont want to And I left you 15% of my bill so screw you

I told her first of all you make $3.73 a hour here, I seen you help 4 other tables and pick up tips from them while I was here in one hour. if each table left $2 that's $8 and qithvmy rip that is $10 in one hour and with your wage brig $3.73 a hour you just made $13.73 in one hour so what the f your complaining about..
U a better man than me
I woulda took my tip back
AND told the manager
Also would have a bad yelp review too
And name dropped the waitress

Geez! This is the real problem :x :smh:

How you take a job paying you less than minimum wage :lol:

Anyway, I'm still calling duck tales on this.

Some states let employers pay their employees below minimum wage and allow for the employee's tips to make up the difference.

hold on man, you didn't know servers or busboys etc make less then min. wage?

hold on man, you didn't know servers or busboys etc make less then min. wage?
I know that.

My whole counter argument to ppl who say they need tips to make up for their low pay is that they should not accept such low pay and demand to be paid more.

That # just got me like :x

A lot of people don't know how to pay it forward :smh:

How do you guys go out and have people serve you and not want to show gratitude?

A lot of people don't know how to pay it forward
mean.gif

How do you guys go out and have people serve you and not want to show gratitude?
It's only on NT man. 

A lot of people don't know how to pay it forward :smh:

If I was gonna pay it forward wouldn't I then do a good deed for someone else? :lol: That's what it means to pay it forward. What you're talking about is paying it back.

I think we just value being served differently. This aint something these ppl volunteered to do. It's their jobs.

even appetizers are more than 7 dollars these days 
laugh.gif

why not just call a 12th month old a 1 year old? 

Back
Top Bottom