Anthony Davis new shoes? AIR MAX AUDACITY

yeah remind me of the lebron 8v3 or lebron 9 but without as much forefoot cushion. I'm normally a 12.5/13 and a 13 felt fine to me. Pretty solid if you can get them under 100 imo @KingJay718  

AD went HAM yesterday. Gotta be the shoes! lol I like the pair he wore in that game.

My pair comes today.

His shoes remind me of the late 90s / early 00s big men shoes, eg air big flyer. I like it. They should have implement his eyebrows into the design somehow

Love this shoe off the bat. Sleeper for sure. If you liked the Kyrie 1 you will like these just as much, more so if you found the Kyrie narrow these are opposite. A shoe like the Kyrie but for a bigger player. These are considerably light. The air max unit gives you good impact protection. The lower to the ground forefoot feel is good no complaint about lack of cushion there.
Traction looks to be good I think. Might have to wear down the raised circular patterns to get it even with the herringbone sections. Better if it had full herringbone.
Bang for you dollar for $80, you can still get them for that price right now, 20% ends tomorrow I believe. Minor complaint is they didn't give the AS box like the other shoes from the pack.

Last edited:
^Good to know.

Need to hold tight on these for now with some recent purchases and any chance at that Kobe pack...

Definitely one that will stay on the list though.  Just seems like a solid, no-nonsense option.  It does have a 90s vibe to it that I love.  

I agree about the 90's vibe.

I was more hyped for these than the AS KD And Bron. And the details are pretty cool.

Cant choose between Lillard 2 Rip City or this one. Beause i cant imagine those on feet...

His shoes remind me of the late 90s / early 00s big men shoes, eg air big flyer. I like it. They should have implement his eyebrows into the design somehow

That's cheesy lol. But Nike will probably do it then we'll call them out for being bad and lazy designers.

Anyways these shoes are cleared for -$90. Thinking about buying as I have a 20% but contemplating on waiting for the LBJ Lows instead. Because if I use the discount and return them, will i get another discount code? How is the forefoot cushion/foam, is there any bounce to it or is it air trainer hard? I really like the Hyperlive's looks but it has no tech to it and priced $145, CAD.

Cant choose between Lillard 2 Rip City or this one. Beause i cant imagine those on feet...

If you can still find Rip City Home i wojld be soo jealous. Do they have 8.0? And i would definitely buy Lillard 2 Home instead of the ASG Audacity.

How do you know?
Just my opinion, it seems like he wants to be the man and get paid more. Nike seems to be paying more attention to kyrie, Lebron, Kobe, KD. Pretty sure he wants to go somewhere where he gets more attention and money, also these shoes are whack.

If you can still find Rip City Home i wojld be soo jealous. Do they have 8.0? And i would definitely buy Lillard 2 Home instead of the ASG Audacity.
Im from Europe. Here you can find them 15% under retail easy

Back
Top Bottom