Antoine Dodson won.

got his family out the hood, props to him/her
pimp.gif

this dude is awesome.....i've been debating copping a pair of uggs for year. the little ounce of manliness i have left won't let me do it.
ohwell.gif

this dude is awesome.....i've been debating copping a pair of uggs for year. the little ounce of manliness i have left won't let me do it.
ohwell.gif

I see what my dude DCAmerican is saying. Gotta agree him with too.
Every black person in here should be in agreeance with DCAllAmerican.  The constant attention the media gives Antoine Dodson or any other person just like him give blacks a negative image.  Not just to ourselves but to other races as well. 

Every black person in here should be in agreeance with DCAllAmerican.  The constant attention the media gives Antoine Dodson or any other person just like him give blacks a negative image.  Not just to ourselves but to other races as well. 

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I'm convinced some people on here like to play dumb just to get an argument popping off.
fer shizzle...

people know the deal... they just wanna get their e-point across.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I'm convinced some people on here like to play dumb just to get an argument popping off.
fer shizzle...

people know the deal... they just wanna get their e-point across.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

out of all the negative exposure black people get in the media and the internet (world star hiphop, 90 percent of popular black musicians and athletes), this is the one that seems to concern people. oh i wonder why, 
laugh.gif

i used to think he was a moron, but i realize the reason why he has an extended 15min of fame is cause he's somewhat charismatic and likeable. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

out of all the negative exposure black people get in the media and the internet (world star hiphop, 90 percent of popular black musicians and athletes), this is the one that seems to concern people. oh i wonder why, 
laugh.gif

i used to think he was a moron, but i realize the reason why he has an extended 15min of fame is cause he's somewhat charismatic and likeable. 

Never even heard of him till I saw the interview on G Lopez show  and the only reason I watched that episode was because Janet Jackson was on it too.  Dude seems very humble about his fame and talked about saving up his money to get his family completely out of the hood.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom