Any doctors/physicians on NT?

I have a serious inquiry. So i've been having a sporadic problem where some liquid drools out of my crack. The meat around that area swells up too. Kinda an itchy feeling. I looked it up and came upon butt sweat, but this isn't what i have. It looks like baby oil sort of. Can anyone share some light?

Originally Posted by Lebronics

I have a serious inquiry. So i've been having a sporadic problem where some liquid drools out of my crack. The meat around that area swells up too. Kinda an itchy feeling. I looked it up and came upon butt sweat, but this isn't what i have. It looks like baby oil sort of. Can anyone share some light?
6cf25caeb3e6506c410c0dd3910c8bbf8213da4.gif

My girl has this problem too. After I finish.
Maybe he didn't clean it up after the deed was done, young man.

Problem solved.

Im a certified physician usually I dont say this on NT but ill break it down for you.

The person posted above has a general idea of the symptoms which manifest themselves after certain actions. Male on male sexual relationship often times end with this comforting discharge between the glutes of the receiver also refereed to as the 'catcher' in urban settings. The best remedy for your problem is to abstain from sexual intercourse but if you cannot accomplish this then I suggest you thoroughly clean the area that is affected by using wet wipes or taking a shower. Complications can arise from leaving semen between you glutes including STD and STI's along with contracting thee aids.

If you have any more questions please log off

thanks you

Back
Top Bottom