Any Golfers on NT?

First round breaking 80 for the season today :smokin Out in 39, should have been a 38 but I missed a pretty easy birdie putt from about 12 ft. Came in with a 40 and absolutely duffed a pitch shot on 18 which led to a bogey. Over all felt good. Missed only 2 fairways today.

Breaking 80 :pimp:

Missing only two fairways :pimp:

Ill be glad when I can break 100 consistently :rolleyes

Injured my left hand playing ball yesterday... Got my ring finger and pinky taped up today... Hopefully swelling and **** goes down and this ***** stops hurting by Friday...

[COLOR=#red]Fraij...true story I stopped hooping because of the random injury potential. It would set me back too much...and I LOVED to play pickup ball.[/COLOR]

Yea man it wasn't even like anything serious at the time... It was like a jam on my pinky but it hurts the most and is swollen between the fingers like below the webbing.  Dunno wtf happened but it needs to heal up ASAP. 

Last year I sprained my ankle something serious in March playing ball... Didn't feel 100% til like July
mean.gif

Breaking 80 :pimp:

Missing only two fairways :pimp:

Ill be glad when I can break 100 consistently :rolleyes

You will get there man, just have to put in the time. I really need to get a range card, lately I have only really been able to play once a week. Need to start hitting the range a few days before work and see if I can start shooting consistently in the 70's by summers end.

You guys ever catch yourself doing a practice swing in random public places? I find myself doing it all day at work

Well, today went great. Anon (fake name for friend) is a natural with golf. He picked up the swing and grip in about an hour. He can only do half swings, but nonetheless, that's impressive.

I was able to get some boxing in today. Feels great. My dance is pretty good, just a bit slow when doing a quick turn. My hooks and jabs are on point. It's going to be great training.

if anyone is interested in the rbz stage 2 4 wood that i posted earlier it's for sale....

You selling it makes me question...

Not rocketballz-ier enough for you? :lol:

got something better worked up :nerd:

it's a great 4 wood. i just dont get the height i want in my trajectory. my adams 4 wood is shorter by about 5-10 yards but that's ok for me because when i hit every shot with my adams i know exactly waht it should look like. i suppose i can crank the time out to get comfortable with the stage2 but i dont wanna tinker anymore. the bag is set and i just wanna play and take people's money

Y'all heard what Sergio said bout Tiger :smh: :lol:

Serg must be a real moron to make the same joke that got Zeller in trouble in 1997, in 2013. :lol:

Last edited:
They asked him if he and Tiger would have diner during the US Open

He jokingly said yeah, "We'll have him round every night. We'll serve him fried chicken" :smh: :lol:

What a dumbass

Stupid comment and a bad joke regardless. I dot think it quite had the vitriol of Fuzzy's comment but still a stupid thing to say.

Totally agree he thinks about Tiger waaaaay to much. Glad Sergio has never won a major

Back
Top Bottom