Any Golfers on NT?

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to get a putter restored (if this is even possible)?

I got a Scotty Cameron at a garage sale for $40 and it is still in pretty good shape.  The head is a little scratched and dinged up and would love to pay for it to be touched up.  Do companies do this?  Decent price?

Thanks in advance if anyone has info.

You can send it to Scottys Custm shop, they are really expensive.

Google continental golf, they refinish for a better price. Do dreat work, you can also pick new paintfill colors.
Price will depend on finish you choose. I like when the putters are bead blasted and look dull.

Haven't had a new driver in a couple years

Haven't had a new driver in a couple years

dope! I was very torn between the m2 and 915 D2 but once I shook off the rust I hit the D2 consistently better. just bought it yesterday actually and came here to hopefully bring life into the golf chat.

also ordered a set of 716 AP1 this morning. I'm byke

adidasgolf.com/adipower-boost/DW-V3592.html?dwvar_DW-V3592_color=Q46753

Adidas golf shoes any good? Been hearing boosts are comfy not sure about golf shoes though

Adidas golf shoes any good? Been hearing boosts are comfy not sure about golf shoes though

Tour360 boosts are my next purchase. Tour360s are comfy as **** and I have a pair from 2012 and mix that with boost it'll be a perfect match.

Adidas golf shoes are the best ones I have ever owned.  Feel just like tennis shoes.  Although I really want to get a pair of Speith's signature Under Armours...but those sell out with the quickness.

Adidas boa or regular lace ?. Can't decide I feel like the boa would help my right foot be wrapped up firmer

Been playing golf for 21 years and always preferred Adidas golf shoes to Nike. Best to go into a store and try some on. 

damn this thread is disappointing, this is one of the best times of the year.

pullin for spieth i wanna see a back to back. missed that eagle before woulda been huge.

fowler looking pedestrian.

els 7 putt 1st hole 
laugh.gif

that dude paired with spieth with the grandpa hat, watch out for him 
nerd.gif

masters byke.

torn between 360 boost and the spieths just because they sold out and im a fanboy and suck

Rooting for Rickie, day (Pinoy pride) and Scott.

Hate Spieth just like I hate Steph. Day looking rough today while Spieth running away with the lead smh

awwww snepp Rory vs. Spieth today. Talk about a heavy weight matchup that'll be fun to watch. i expect to see these guys to feed off each other's greatness and see some great shots today. Won't be mad who comes out on top between these two.

If Rory can get the flat stick working, he could post a real low number... Hope he does, because he is fun as hell to watch when he is on

Back
Top Bottom