any good sandwich places in daly city/san francisco?

what's good fam. well just wondering if you anyone knows any good places to get a sandwich other than subway. something like a mr. pickles. if anybodycan help me out here i would be much appreciated. once again thanks for the help in advance.
smile.gif

you should check the grub thread. try roxies on san jose ave and vikings on ocean.

All the info you need is in the Grub thread.

But Roxies on San Jose near Balboa and Darby Dan's in South City on S. Airport Blvd. is all you really need to know.

Definitely hit up Roxies on San Jose Ave in SF.

Also, theres the Mr. Pickles in Daly City across from the DCPD.

right on for the help fam. most def gon check out little luccas and roxies. once again thanks for the help.

right on for the help fam. went to check out little lucca's today. was def. good. that garlic sauce was def. crack. a must go. i'll have to check outthose other places. once again right on to those who helped out.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
i'd just stick to little lucca's man.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
wheres this spot again, I feel like its in the marina somewhere, but i might be totally off

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
i'd just stick to little lucca's man.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
wheres this spot again, I feel like its in the marina somewhere, but i might be totally off
It's in SSF, on El Camino Real. It's like a block away from SSF HS. It's a really small hole in the wall. Might be kinda hard to spot

Roxies is the spot.....the main one is one San Jose Ave. and there is another one on Kirkham and 9th I believe........
Subs on Ulloa in West Portal, right off of the Muni outlet..... I'm a city slicker so I am biased towards these spots........
But Little Luca's on El Camino Real in South City is right up there and yes the garlic sauce is hittin' also
Roma's on San Mateo Ave in San Bruno is worthy of praise.........ya heard

Back
Top Bottom