Any good Tattoo Artist in NYC thats NOT too expensive?

Whats up yall, B Day coming up on sept 17th and im trying to get some work done.

I used to have an artist name Jessica V (google her if your not familiar ) she basically moved to Europe.

all the good artist are charging an arm and a leg. ANY GOOD ONES yall could recommend?

I need good quality recommendations. some people charging 3,500 for a full days work man.

NYC preferably.

Thanks guys

OP is gonna cut corners and end up with this on his body forever
1598850322837.jpeg

You should wait until you have enough for a reputable artist that can be trusted.

I don’t have tats but I would think going the cheap root is not a good idea

If you’re going to spend money on something that’s going to be with you for the rest of your life spend as much as you can and go to the Best

Probably best to know what style you want, then Google those type of artists in NY. Ask what their prices are.

Yeah, what kind of tattoo you want. A good NYC artist will be minimum $200 an hour. Depending how big and detailed you want it, could be $1000-2000 easy.

It will be hard. A lot of tattoo spots i know went out of business. Or are not opening up.

maybe the artist are still around. Try instagram. These dudes are pretty dope

wont let me embed

Not once did my dude say “cheap”

he said he wants something dope but not 2015 Altima prices :lol:

Thank you for saying this brother. people just wanna be trolls . SMH

It will be hard. A lot of tattoo spots i know went out of business. Or are not opening up.

maybe the artist are still around. Try instagram. These dudes are pretty dope

wont let me embed

thank you for your suggestion. and being the first to do so. I appreciated it

I think 200/hr is as good as it gets in a big city in the NE for quality unless you know someone. Non covid world I might just fly out to one of those countries with quality and a fair price and vacation at the same time.

yea that would be nice. I alsoways thought about traveling and doing a tat. but how do / would you do it ?

You cant get into waters while having a fresh tat. and I love beachers / pools

Whats up yall, B Day coming up on sept 17th and im trying to get some work done.

I used to have an artist name Jessica V (google her if your not familiar ) she basically moved to Europe.

all the good artist are charging an arm and a leg. ANY GOOD ONES yall could recommend?

I need good quality recommendations. some people charging 3,500 for a full days work man.

NYC preferably.

Thanks guys
What kind of tattoo and what do you mean full day's work.

Back
Top Bottom