Any Greek's On NT? Vol. Pledged & Crossed Fall '10

So i remember seeing a thread not to long ago on the divine 9, and I was just wondering, Do we have any other greeks on here, when did you cross, what organization, and why did you pick that org?
ill go first

Tau Kappa Epsilon
pimp.gif

Colony 845 Scroll 57

Pledged last quarter because I didnt know many people in my first quarter in college, first time I was away from home, and I enjoyed the values that they preached. TKE is the largest social international fraternity in the world, with alumni in all sections of life; Govt, sports, etc.  Pledging was definitely the most fun I never want to have again, and i look forward to staying active within my chapter here on campus for the next 4 years.

So i remember seeing a thread not to long ago on the divine 9, and I was just wondering, Do we have any other greeks on here, when did you cross, what organization, and why did you pick that org?
ill go first

Tau Kappa Epsilon
pimp.gif

Colony 845 Scroll 57

Pledged last quarter because I didnt know many people in my first quarter in college, first time I was away from home, and I enjoyed the values that they preached. TKE is the largest social international fraternity in the world, with alumni in all sections of life; Govt, sports, etc.  Pledging was definitely the most fun I never want to have again, and i look forward to staying active within my chapter here on campus for the next 4 years.

Divine 9 > ________

Sorry, just keeping it real. 
laugh.gif

Good luck though OP. Have fun and make sure you fully engage in all of the ideals of your organization and move towards fully improving the ideals of your organization.

I assumed you were talking about Greek people (my school has no greek life so i had no idea what pledged and crossed meant) so I came in here expecting to find a guy who looks like the soccer player Nikos Spiropoulos
laugh.gif

I assumed you were talking about Greek people (my school has no greek life so i had no idea what pledged and crossed meant) so I came in here expecting to find a guy who looks like the soccer player Nikos Spiropoulos
laugh.gif

Divine 9 > ________

laugh.gif

Good luck though OP. Have fun and make sure you fully engage in all of the ideals of your organization and move towards fully improving the ideals of your organization.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

you know im half greek, right?

wait till i grow my hair out, guh

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif

nobody likes you on NT or XBL, though.

and stopped randomly joining my XBL chat parties when you're not invited.
roll.gif

Spring '09 Alpha Eta Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Spring '09 Alpha Eta Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

roll.gif

you dont like me tristan?

im crushed.

(this *!*@+ was having deep conversation in an XBL chat....
laugh.gif
...like, stopped talking and was offended)  

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

eNPHAN is in every thread like this. Just pledge already homie.
Summer '07 Chi Upsilon Sigma

cause im actually greek, tho.

i came in to flirt with ole girl, i aint even throw shade yalls way this time...

roll.gif

im crushed.

laugh.gif

cause im actually greek, tho.

i came in to flirt with ole girl, i aint even throw shade yalls way this time...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Divine 9 > ________

laugh.gif

We got Divine 9 on our campus but theyre kept mad secret, from what I understand theyre like that everywhere. Its dope, but Im gonna have to say TKE>Divine 9. haha, thanks for the advice, im gonna try.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Divine 9 > ________

laugh.gif

We got Divine 9 on our campus but theyre kept mad secret, from what I understand theyre like that everywhere. Its dope, but Im gonna have to say TKE>Divine 9. haha, thanks for the advice, im gonna try.

my future cussie wife.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

eNPHAN wrote:

roll.gif

im crushed.

laugh.gif
HA! you know u my boy. it's all good.

my future cussie wife.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

eNPHAN wrote:

roll.gif

im crushed.

laugh.gif
HA! you know u my boy. it's all good.

lol @ your boy like "man, you be having the most random *%%$@* joining your parties"

NT KNOWS

lol @ your boy like "man, you be having the most random *%%$@* joining your parties"

NT KNOWS

Back
Top Bottom