**Any Hawai'i Nters here?! Vol. Check In**

my grandparents live in hawaii kai so checking in from the east side. just got back from spending christmas over there. having mad withdrawals and miss my fam over there. def want to try and come back more often

Last edited:
looked back on the whole thread and chuckled. remembered when i saw flamin hot cheetos at kahala mall on my way to see obama that night when he was first running for president and yesterday obama's sister came to my job for an office party and obama is on his way out. man time flies.

prob still a youngin compared to some folks in here but still cant believe how fast time has flown by ^. used to spend my summers as a kid staying at my grandparents house going to the ymca and summer school at punahou. def felt like old times being there with my fam and gets harder leaving each time i visit. got back only two days ago and was looking at flights back 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
anyone going to the chance concert over there weekend? my bro whos over there paid little over $9 for the sunday show and uncle told me heard glover was in hawaii as well 
nerd.gif
 tho i doubt hed perform

I was in Kauai a few months ago. It's not even expensive. It was cheaper there than mpls for food and the place my friends rent was also cheaper than what I pay by 500 bucks a month. -_-

Got me questioning my life now. I think I'll move there in a few years. I know I could get a job there easy too.

Got a bunch of friends already out there, I'll be back soon. I like the south side of the island.

to all my TH fans, has the location of the terrace house been determined? or any locals check out 88 tees or punchbowl? 
laugh.gif

update: nvm found it lol

Last edited:
OGG right here.  My handle is a double entendre.  I moved here from Cali and I'm never looking back.  This place truly is paradise.   

Last edited:
Going back to Kauai in October with my girl and am trying to convince the squad to come with too.

Gonna try and network so I can bounce out of Minneapolis in a few years and find a job right away.

Going back to Kauai in October with my girl and am trying to convince the squad to come with too.

Gonna try and network so I can bounce out of Minneapolis in a few years and find a job right away.
was gonna do a squad trip in Kauai as well and get a beach house bnb. hoping this happens next year

Have been to Big Island, Maui and Oahu.
My parents have a spot on the Big Island in Ocean view which I visit every year. I really enjoy the laid back vibe of the BI and they have great beaches around the island too.

Last edited:
Heading to Oahu tomorrow for the third time and staying in Lanikai Beach for a couple days. Then heading to Kauai for the first time. Can't wait!

Love Kauai, our favorite island given how we like to vacation.

Next time we go, I'd like to stay near Princeville versus just going up there for a day.

Back
Top Bottom