Any Hotel Recommendations In Pasadena, Cali Or Near By?

Hey guys, I wanted to hear some hotel recommendations from you guys who've been to Pasadena, California before.

I'm looking for a 3 day, 2 night stay with rooms with 2 beds for 9 people.

What are some hotel recommendations in that area? Some prices?

Mainly looking for a hotel that would be willing to cut a package deal for 9.

Thanks.

Try the Ritz Carlton. Their # is (800)241-3333 prices will vary and since your party is large, they may give you a good price.

I know a really good one! I stayed there when I went to Cali .. I just wish I can remember the name and where it was.

just go bar hopping old town pasadena-gyu kaku, kings row gastro pub (all day happy hrs tues) and buncha other cool spots.

just curious tho, if visiting ca, why're u staying in pasadena? figure ud wanna be more central to la or the beaches. lol

I was in Pasadena over the summer, I enjoyed my stay at the Double Tree (budget balling..or just budgeting). Haha.

My second time was the Marriot at Fullerton, definitely did not enjoy as much..

just curious tho, if visiting ca, why're u staying in pasadena? figure ud wanna be more central to la or the beaches. lol
Pasadena is probably one of the best places to stay. Beaches? It's going to be in the 60's on the coast from here on out and we are expecting rain this week.

Thanks guys, sorry for the late reply. We'll be staying at the Double Tree. They cut us a good price. We're mainly flying in for a church activity and we'll hardly have any free time. We also expect to only be at the hotel to shower and sleep and probably eat a little something if we get hungry at night or something.

What's the weather like there now and by October 25? What type of clothes should we be taking? I'm guessing some hoodies and beanies would be nice as I've seen people already wearing hoodies and scarfs in photos posted up on Instagram.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom