Any info if anymore flightposite 1 will be released???

We all know the colorways that Nike has released thus far but is there any news regarding any other colorways they might have in the works???

I know I'm waiting for white based color schemes which they haven't released any yet...Hoping that they do especially TB...

yea the white based colorway schemes shall be pretty sweet. i would like to see these release in a white/carolina blue colorway

its weird that nike only released OG GR colorways this time around. Minus the HoH JKidd exclusives
Black/Black
Gold/Black
Eggplant
Silver
HmmMmmMMmmmmm

they skipped my favorite pair the navy/white ones. i hope they bring those back

Originally Posted by bigj505

its weird that nike only released OG GR colorways this time around. Minus the HoH JKidd exclusives
Black/Black
Gold/Black
Eggplant
Silver
HmmMmmMMmmmmm
they also had a blk/purple pair @ HOH, as well as the womens blk/pink.

they messed up by not releasing the carbon fibers, the navy/whites and the pearl white/navy ones
frown.gif
mad.gif

yea the white based colorway schemes shall be pretty sweet. i would like to see these release in a white/carolina blue colorway
where you been? they released these a few years ago, sold very poorly....you could probably still find them for under retail.
flightposite_wht_car_4.jpg

^^^^ they werent white... they were pearl. i have them. yellowed terribly!

I still play in my white/navy pair now and then but wouldn't mind getting another pair of these along with:

white/black
navy/white
carbons

if they retro the navy/white ones.....they better be EXACTLY like the originals.....sparkled navy upper is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

via google
yorajah_fp_navy.jpg

I love these shoes!

Recently bought the silver ones, and put the insole from my Flight Posite 3's in there and its like running on a cloud.

euro exclusive pearl's are going for fairly low prices right now, those have me interested. i'll be happy when i find a pair of eggplants though

Back
Top Bottom