Any info on '11/'12 release of Black Foam Pro/One???????

No More Ones please.. They seriously need a break! Matter of fact.. All of the Foamposite based shoes need to take a serious break! There are so many other shoes that need to be retroed instead

No More Ones please.. They seriously need a break! Matter of fact.. All of the Foamposite based shoes need to take a serious break! There are so many other shoes that need to be retroed instead

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

i agree

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

i agree

Man I had these back in 10th Grade got them from the Nike Outlet in Rehoboth beach Delaware when i was on vacation. I wore them thangs till the nike check fell off and i had terrible hell drag. best 89.99 i ever spent!!!

Man I had these back in 10th Grade got them from the Nike Outlet in Rehoboth beach Delaware when i was on vacation. I wore them thangs till the nike check fell off and i had terrible hell drag. best 89.99 i ever spent!!!

I had the black foams in middle school

I remember I fell over a chair and a little chunk kinda came out I was blown but ended up sending my first shoes back to nike
pimp.gif

I had the black foams in middle school

I remember I fell over a chair and a little chunk kinda came out I was blown but ended up sending my first shoes back to nike
pimp.gif

if these do retro, they need to come out with the pro gum bottoms. ones are getting abused right now by all these hypebeasts lol.

if these do retro, they need to come out with the pro gum bottoms. ones are getting abused right now by all these hypebeasts lol.

Back
Top Bottom