Any Info on Poleng Lounge in SF?

Anyone know anything about this place? A few of my co-workers want to go to this place for drinks etc.. Any info on the type of people that go here along withany kind of dress code? Thanks!

no dress code. food is on point. and it real cozy.

crowd depends on the promoter of the night. if you're coming for drinks during dinner, crowd is pretty mixed.

honestly, i really don't know how to describe the crowd except it ain't the "marina" crowd if that makes any sense.

anyone thinking of going to poleng should check it out this fri, its our in-house massive selector monthly with dj spinna and special guest.

xy1024_user_20071101_224143_0.03701000.jpeg

We were planning on going for the food and drinks. Not so much the club thing. I gotcha on the "Marina" types. They aren't exactly my type ofcrowd.

deereel any suggestions on what to order both food and beverage wise? It seems you have good knowledge of this place since it is your avatar
roll.gif

^ I know you love Poleng kingcrux....

Foodwise, my favorites are:

ahi poke
fried adobo wings
sweet potato fries with a homemade banana catsup
garlic crab noodles
golden gindara (seared black cod)
bread pudding for dessert

Beveragewise, the watermelon greenbeam seems to be a favorite amongst the ladies.

I <3 "marina crowd" snowbunnies!

i just don't dig "marina crowd" attitudes.

poleng is cool tho, but i've only been there a couple times and eaten there just once way back when it first opened.

Word to "marina crowd" snowbunnies.

Was hanging out at the bar the other night and a couple of them found their way to Poleng. Not complaining.

Also we just started late night dining so y'all can get your grub on till 12:30 AM from Sun-Thurs.

Back
Top Bottom