Any Lexus ES 350 owners? or Lexus heads in general?

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

^
laugh.gif
The blue joints blow my mind though. Dude next to me literally driving 2 STi's, and evo, and a red integra all modded.
pimp.gif

They definitely are ill. 
pimp.gif

wrx-sti-3.jpg

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

^
laugh.gif
The blue joints blow my mind though. Dude next to me literally driving 2 STi's, and evo, and a red integra all modded.
pimp.gif

They definitely are ill. 
pimp.gif

wrx-sti-3.jpg

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I would take the car to a Lexus dealership during business hours. They treat you like a king and you don't have to worry about anything because they will cover their mistakes. If the car was a Corolla, sure I would take it to random friend that is a mechanic.
laugh.gif
I used to take the car into the dealer for service all the time, but damn it gets expensive.  When I had that hookup who worked for booze, I felt OK about it cause he was actually a Lexus dealer mechanic and would work on the car at the dealership as if it was another customer that just came in.  The 2nd mechanic I took it to (friends future father in law) is an ASE certified Master Technician so I assumed dude knew what he was doing. 
I feel you. Although technically what your Lexus dealer mechanic friend was doing was kinda illegal to do work at the Lexus dealership on his spare time.
laugh.gif
But someone done goofed up along the way.
Lol..I also know a person who works at the Lexus dealership..$30 oil changes and cheap hookups(alignments,tire mounting, etc) #feelsgoodman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I would take the car to a Lexus dealership during business hours. They treat you like a king and you don't have to worry about anything because they will cover their mistakes. If the car was a Corolla, sure I would take it to random friend that is a mechanic.
laugh.gif
I used to take the car into the dealer for service all the time, but damn it gets expensive.  When I had that hookup who worked for booze, I felt OK about it cause he was actually a Lexus dealer mechanic and would work on the car at the dealership as if it was another customer that just came in.  The 2nd mechanic I took it to (friends future father in law) is an ASE certified Master Technician so I assumed dude knew what he was doing. 
I feel you. Although technically what your Lexus dealer mechanic friend was doing was kinda illegal to do work at the Lexus dealership on his spare time.
laugh.gif
But someone done goofed up along the way.
Lol..I also know a person who works at the Lexus dealership..$30 oil changes and cheap hookups(alignments,tire mounting, etc) #feelsgoodman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'd never buy a BMW w/o a FACTORY warranty....

Trust me fam'
arent they covered up to 100k like most whips? hell I`d prob do an extended warranty too.

I`m looking to put like 5-10k down, cause I really dont want a 600 dollar note or some crap, something in the 400s or under lol.
negative its good for 4 years or 50k miles I think..you can opt for extended warranty if you want..listen to kay though don't mess with one without factory warranty.  I always wanted bmw even came close to copping a 550i 2 years ago, but I wasn't bout that life. 

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'd never buy a BMW w/o a FACTORY warranty....

Trust me fam'
arent they covered up to 100k like most whips? hell I`d prob do an extended warranty too.

I`m looking to put like 5-10k down, cause I really dont want a 600 dollar note or some crap, something in the 400s or under lol.
negative its good for 4 years or 50k miles I think..you can opt for extended warranty if you want..listen to kay though don't mess with one without factory warranty.  I always wanted bmw even came close to copping a 550i 2 years ago, but I wasn't bout that life. 

My parents have an ES350 and I've driven it quite often, it's not a bad car, but I don't know if I would buy it for that price. Good comfortable family car that's for sure...pretty much a super luxury version of a Camry.

My parents have an ES350 and I've driven it quite often, it's not a bad car, but I don't know if I would buy it for that price. Good comfortable family car that's for sure...pretty much a super luxury version of a Camry.

Thread derail -

KayCurrency I agree with the maintenance of BMW's.  I have grown up with them in my family my entire life and I just bought my first

get a LCI 335i - the torque on these things are amazing - don't worry about the HPFP issues they are covered under extended warranty though 100,000

In my opinion Lexus are the best of the luxury brand from a reliability standpoint, BUT it doesn't compare to the BMW.  You have to pay to play I didn't buy it to be an affordable commuter, I bought it for the reward of walking out of my office everyday and getting into something I enjoy driving.

COME AT ME LEXUS OWNERS

12%20come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg

just get the es. its a very nice car. IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU WANT (that you stated) and it holds value really well imo.

every car has its up and downs.

as stated before, i have a 06 gs. i bought it in 2005 brand new for 49,000$. dont have much to complain about. i got what i paid for, quality, comfort and etc. only thing i regret is that i should have waited for the new navigation system in the 07+ models. the 06 navi sucks, looks really outdated.

get the warranty. parts are expensive, everything from the dealer is expensive, but this is a given considering its a lexus/luxury what ever you want to call it. you want quality? you got to pay for it. please dont give me that "well why should i? when i can get it for cheaper/ i dont understand people paying xxx amount for oil changes and stuff/ i got a hook up" crap. make smart decisions and live within your budget.

its also doesnt feelgood to downgrade. so pick wisely. you drive a lexus first then try a honda/toyota/nissan etc, it feels like crap imo.

oh yea, test drive it. especially the 07+ models.

always get warranty. as stated above, for the extra 500$ or so ( i think i paid 660$ for my extended warranty), it will help you if anything happens, god forbid.

get what you want.

people that tell you " get the (sports car) / why dont you get a (other brand)" probably never drove any of the cars mentioned, or is probably 18 or under.

go to forums and ask questions from real car owners, ie www.clublexus.com for lexus owners.

just get the es. its a very nice car. IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU WANT (that you stated) and it holds value really well imo.

as stated before, i have a 06 gs. i bought it in 2005 brand new for 49,000$. dont have much to complain about. i got what i paid for, quality, comfort and etc. only thing i regret is that i should have waited for the new navigation system in the 07+ models. the 06 navi sucks, looks really outdated.

get the warranty. parts are expensive, everything from the dealer is expensive, but this is a given considering its a lexus/luxury what ever you want to call it. you want quality? you got to pay for it. please dont give me that "well why should i? when i can get it for cheaper/ i dont understand people paying xxx amount for oil changes and stuff/ i got a hook up" crap. make smart decisions and live within your budget.

its also doesnt feelgood to downgrade. so pick wisely. you drive a lexus first then try a honda/toyota/nissan etc, it feels like crap imo.

always get warranty. as stated above, for the extra 500$ or so ( i think i paid 660$ for my extended warranty), it will help you if anything happens, god forbid.

get what you want.

people that tell you " get the (sports car) / why dont you get a (other brand)" probably never drove any of the cars mentioned, or is probably 18 or under.

go to forums and ask questions from real car owners, ie www.clublexus.com for lexus owners.

Thread derail -

KayCurrency I agree with the maintenance of BMW's.  I have grown up with them in my family my entire life and I just bought my first

get a LCI 335i - the torque on these things are amazing - don't worry about the HPFP issues they are covered under extended warranty though 100,000

In my opinion Lexus are the best of the luxury brand from a reliability standpoint, BUT it doesn't compare to the BMW.  You have to pay to play I didn't buy it to be an affordable commuter, I bought it for the reward of walking out of my office everyday and getting into something I enjoy driving.

COME AT ME LEXUS OWNERS

12%20come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg

Originally Posted by roora85

get what you want.

So is the GS more sport while the ES more "Family"?

Originally Posted by roora85

get what you want.

So is the GS more sport while the ES more "Family"?

im pretty sure the es would outrun a gs any time because of the weight of the car. i think both cars use the same engine after 07+

as for sporty, not really. in the gs you have to put the esc on sport mode to get the car to rev up to 6000 rpm then it feels somewhat sporty, other than that, its really basically the same. the gs feels smaller than the es. remember you are getting a luxury car, not a sports car. if you want sporty, get a sports car. and how many times you gonna drive like you stole the car? most likely never.

there were many times when i thought i should have just gotten a es rather than the gs. i dont have any complaints, but real world situations, the es makes more sense. but all in all, its all up to what you need. you wont go wrong with either.

just remember not to go too much above and over your budget. no car is worth that much. you dont want to stress on payments.

also if you do get a gs, remember the new model is coming out so the prices should drop further.

im pretty sure the es would outrun a gs any time because of the weight of the car. i think both cars use the same engine after 07+

as for sporty, not really. in the gs you have to put the esc on sport mode to get the car to rev up to 6000 rpm then it feels somewhat sporty, other than that, its really basically the same. the gs feels smaller than the es. remember you are getting a luxury car, not a sports car. if you want sporty, get a sports car. and how many times you gonna drive like you stole the car? most likely never.

there were many times when i thought i should have just gotten a es rather than the gs. i dont have any complaints, but real world situations, the es makes more sense. but all in all, its all up to what you need. you wont go wrong with either.

just remember not to go too much above and over your budget. no car is worth that much. you dont want to stress on payments.

also if you do get a gs, remember the new model is coming out so the prices should drop further.

Back
Top Bottom