Any Longboarders on NT?

Yo other than shoes which I don't do much anymore, I always wondered were their any longboarders out on NT. And if their are what board do you use?I'll start it off , I use a crappy to death Bomb Factory longboard, but it gets me places. I skated one of UCLA's parkinglots at a underground sessionwith loaded.

Originally Posted by supmyhats2big

Longboards are for wierdos

indifferent.gif
dont listen to this idiot....

i dont longboard, but my friends do and i want one sooooo bad (dont really wanna drop 140 for a decent board)...most use sector 9's (great for bothamateurs and pros). I actually put longboard wheels (caddy's) on my skateboard thanks to my friend who lent me his from one of his longboard. Supposedly,its easier to longboard than skateboard, but i have hard time adjusting whenever i skate with my friend's longboard.

seems like longboarding is the "in" trend right now....everyone has one on my campus

i like longboards but theyre too long to carry around to places so i got myself a mini longboard. theyre alot of fun and you can do some nice carves with emtoo. i got the sector 9 bamboo series.

Originally Posted by jehims

indifferent.gif

i dont longboard, but my friends do and i want one sooooo bad (dont really wanna drop 140 for a decent board)...most use sector 9's (great for both amateurs and pros). I actually put longboard wheels (caddy's) on my skateboard thanks to my friend who lent me his from one of his longboard. Supposedly, its easier to longboard than skateboard, but i have hard time adjusting whenever i skate with my friend's longboard.

seems like longboarding is the "in" trend right now....everyone has one on my campus
good you can look like a tool too longboarding around campus. . along with the fixed gear bike riders lmao.

longboarding blew up, slightly more mainstream than fixies (trend wise)

indifferent.gif

i dont longboard, but my friends do and i want one sooooo bad (dont really wanna drop 140 for a decent board)...most use sector 9's (great for both amateurs and pros). I actually put longboard wheels (caddy's) on my skateboard thanks to my friend who lent me his from one of his longboard. Supposedly, its easier to longboard than skateboard, but i have hard time adjusting whenever i skate with my friend's longboard.

good you can look like a tool too longboarding around campus. . along with the fixed gear bike riders lmao.

its not about how it looks like .. its about how ur passion is for longboarding . obviously you don't have any.

and yeah longboarding did blow up but hey that won't stop me from doing what i want to do. anyways im looking to pick up a loaded vanguard but this $+$@is expensive!

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

friends dont let friends ride longboards.

i had a sector 9 cloud 9 when i was in hs, something bout the smoothness and a big freshly paved hill that was relaxing

sector 9 = billabong since a few days

some good longboard companies to check out if you're looking for a board:
loaded, rayne, kebbek, landyachtz, earthwing, insect, fullbag, never summer

yes, i revived an old thread. since its summer, why not?

yeah, waiting in line at pacific sunwear buying shades, i had some surfer want-to-be dude walk up next to me and accidentally hit me with his long boardbecause it was long. damn guy

supmyhats2g@y wrote:

indifferent.gif

Dont listen to this idiot. smh
indifferent.gif

I use mine to get around my campus, a lot quicker than locking/unlocking up a bike. I got one like this:
img55423543.jpg

To the person that revived this...thanks. You just reminded me that I need to sell my longboard...

It's a Sector9 and hasn't been ridden around on too much...but I did accidentally run into a curb and kinda chipped the front a little bit. Thechipping isn't even that bad though. Anyone wanna buy it?

i stole a shortboard from this dude in my pysch class. been rolling around campus for the pass 2.5 years

its a sector 9 thats all i know.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

how much?

edit damn this post is almost a year old

I dunno, I bought it for like $175...I'm thinking like somewhere around $120-$130.

hell yea, i just spent all night longboarding in downtown and uptown minneapolis, so much fun. chicks love longboarders too.

Originally Posted by TmAk15

I use mine to get around my campus, a lot quicker than locking/unlocking up a bike. I got one like this:

In my opinion, locking and unlocking a bike doesn't take that long.

Back
Top Bottom