318111-132
73862551ps4.jpg

ZOOM KOBE III "ALL STAR"
318090-171
zk3asyi7.jpg

ZOOM LEBRON V "ALL STAR"
317253-003
zl5asnd4.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^ nice pics, man those zoom bbs are looking good... i might pick up them flight skools also....

what kinda release are those kix, and where at?

Originally Posted by bib10

special thx kenlu.net member, ZEK187 :up:

FLIGHT WINDMILL
318112-043
76281984hb2.jpg

ZOOM KOBE III "ALL STAR"
318090-171
zk3asyi7.jpg

ZOOM LEBRON V "ALL STAR"
317253-003
zl5asnd4.jpg

Is it just me or do these coloways remind you of the same colorways they wore in Denver?

Not feelin the Lebrons or Kobes ONE BIT.

Call me crazy...but I'm actually feelin these. There's nothing more that I hate than 3stripes continually across the midfoot cause I think adidas iscapable of great designs that don't rely on the stripes...but for these...it works.
adidas-all-star-2008-17.jpg

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I thought the Ugliest thing in Portland was 90% of it's women.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
coldblooded.jpg
LMAO .. I remember going to portland for business with a few of my boys and a fem asking one of my boys .. "Hey I just gave birth how you think Ilook"? I never expected what he said; he looked at me then back at her and say "well you look fat if you want me to be completely honest" .. Iswear I couldnt stop laughing but I grabbed his %$% and bounce .. She seems like she was going to get the group of cows and go after us ..
happy.gif

I give credit where do...and those Reeboks are nice.
I'd be anxious to know how they feel if Billy Holye gets to Wear test them...

Will you?

adidas-all-star-2008-24.jpg

These look dope to me, IMO. I'd rock those and I like the Lightswitch ones, but all the other adidas models lookslike crap to me. I don't know the over/under on these versus last year's horrible releases (gotta be over when I think about the Money Print T-Mac& their ridiculous pricing for the all-star editions). I'm no fanboy though, because most of the Nike stuff looks like create-a-player PE's in 2K:nerd:r straight-to-discount colorways, with Nash's BB's the only appealing ones, IMO.

And why is the black/white-red Lebron V dropping like an all-star colorway (at least datewise), but he's not wearing them in-game? So many people hated onKobe for this with the ZK1 & 2, but LBJ get's a pass
smh.gif

I'm sure you'll be seein those soon Rock...

What do I think Gamezman? I think you're intentionally plugging your auction of a wack jacket.
laugh.gif

In asking around, Melo will have a new M4 (launching 2/16 with the XX3). There is a Kobe III and a LeBron V both launching 2/8. You've seen all the adidascrap on previous images. Reebok has an Answer IX (launching 2/15) - yawn. The butt-ugly Wade's 3 A.S. have also been posted (launching 2/14). Some of theNike players will be wearing the Flight Windwills, see previous posts, supposedly in the Slam Dunk contest.

Note: I'm picking up some stuff on a special Durant shoe sometime around A.S time. Will post if I hear anything solid.

I would guess that the Nike players that don't have their own sig shoes will be wearing one of the colors of the XX3.

the jersey's are a major stepback from last year

im not too sure about any allstar releases. maybe by next week the'll b a flood of information

Back
Top Bottom