Any NTers ever taken Improv Comedy training or considered it?

I've been considering taking the improv training courses at the iO in Chicago, not so much because I think I'm hilarious but because I've heardit's a great way to really break out of your shell and see life differently, and you get to meet a lot of new and funny people. It looks pretty cool fromtheir website, you go through a bunch of different levels of training and then you get to be apart of an 8 week running show at the end.....if you're anygood they will offer you a permanent spot in their shows. Any of you guys ever taken something like this or know somebody who has?

Michael-Blind.JPG

Originally Posted by Nek32

I've been considering taking the improv training courses at the iO in Chicago, not so much because I think I'm hilarious but because I've heard it's a great way to really break out of your shell and see life differently, and you get to meet a lot of new and funny people. It looks pretty cool from their website, you go through a bunch of different levels of training and then you get to be apart of an 8 week running show at the end....if you're any good they will offer you a permanent spot in their shows. Any of you guys ever taken something like this or know somebody who has?
io? i'm in chicago and have been considering something like this for awhile also. all i really know is second city, but thats likeseriousnesss

Back
Top Bottom