Any NTers from Denver? Wanna kick it on the weekends? Vol: here for the summer

im here for the gangbang

toddphillips-barry-600x387.jpg

Man! If you were in Minnesota I wouild hang with you! I made a thread just like this!

Man! If you were in Minnesota I wouild hang with you! I made a thread just like this!

i'm only 2 hours away from Denver, stationed in Wyoming, My boys go up there almost every weekend either there or Fort Collins, suppose to be goin up there for my man Party on the 11th-12th

i'm only 2 hours away from Denver, stationed in Wyoming, My boys go up there almost every weekend either there or Fort Collins, suppose to be goin up there for my man Party on the 11th-12th

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

yes but Stay Lurkin comes off as a relatively cool guy

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

yes but Stay Lurkin comes off as a relatively cool guy

Back
Top Bottom