Any NT'ers have family that lurk on here....

I got a family member named Kip....this dude has my profile page bookmarked so that he can keep tabs on me....brings that **** up all the time....

Dude has an account but he's afraid to get judged by posting on NT....

No, most of my family don't frequent any forums, at all really..
Maybe an ex gf or 2 might lurk :nerd:

I hope he does see this....he keeps asking me to give him reps/props without him posting....dudes doesn't even know how NT works.

laugh.gif
 My bro reads everyone of my posts. I know you watching bruh. 

My "ex" reads every post of mine.

Sometimes I find myself being reluctant to post or reply to certain things. Only because she brings it up later, and I like to keep everything about NT on NT.

Like right now, she's reading this....hi ^__^

Son, this dude Kip when he first got on NT told me that Method Man was the real Method Man from Wu-Tang Clan......he told me that's why Method Man doesn't put out any new albums....because he's running this site....:smh:

My "ex" reads every post of mine.

Sometimes I find myself being reluctant to post or reply to certain things. Only because she brings it up later, and I like to keep everything about NT on NT.

Like right now, she's reading this....hi ^__^
Tell her Tyrone says "wassup lil babe"

Son, this dude Kip when he first got on NT told me that Method Man was the real Method Man from Wu-Tang Clan......he told me that's why Method Man doesn't put out any new albums....because he's running this site....:smh:

:rofl:

Somebody get this dude Kip in here :rofl: @Kip

Son, this dude Kip when he first got on NT told me that Method Man was the real Method Man from Wu-Tang Clan......he told me that's why Method Man doesn't put out any new albums....because he's running this site....
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 You must not really like this dude

:lol:

He's a fool. We all obviously already know that.

my brother in law has had an account on here since like 2002, i dont think he has ever posted....at least not since ive been here...

i understood that "burger" slang :lol:

Nah man, ontop of all that he would always super heated when I said that Dirty wasn't bigger than Meth....it was the dumbest convo's....I love the kid but when you see your own family turning into a burger....

The dude reports me all the time.

I had an ex that stalked (or "got on it" as she put it) NT. It didn't end well. Almost sure she still does, but whatever.

Nah man, ontop of all that he would always super heated when I said that Dirty wasn't bigger than Meth....it was the dumbest convo's....I love the kid but when you see your own family turning into a burger....

The dude reports me all the time.

:rofl:

son are you from the south bronx?...

For all those being stalked: create a new SN immediately and cut all ties to your old sn.

That's what I would do knowing I couldn't state my opinions in peace.

Had me going :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom