Any of y'all play Settlers of Catan? vol. late to the game

I know this game is pretty old, but I just recently learned the game at a friend's house, and now we're playing every other Sunday.

We got the Cities & Knights expansion pack, and honestly, it's incredibly fun. I'm pretty good too, which I guess adds to the entertainment factor.

Anyone on here play?

googled it.

board game?

or the computer adaptation?

on first look not too appealing to me.

moar info OP.

Last edited:
I play, but now it's only a few times a year. Truly one if the most well designed games ever made.

That game ruins friendships man. Every game turns into when keepin it real goes wrong.

No one wants your ******* sheep!

Last edited:
I play, but now it's only a few times a year.

That game ruins friendships man. Every game turns in to when keepin it real goes wrong.

Ding ding ding. I don't like playing with my friends cause we're super competitive. Hate it when I lose, love it when I win :pimp: :lol:
Settlers of Catan is dope, lotta strategy involved including messing up your friend's chances of winning

The game is complex, but basically it's a game where you don't necessarily try and "beat" your friends, you just do what's best for yourself (expansion, trading, building, etc) and at the same time, try and put your friends at a disadvantage. Lots of rules, and lots of variables go into the game, so every game feels different and unique. Also, lots of strategy, like others have said.

I don't know about ruining friendships. I mean, my friends are all ultra-competitive, but it's just a game lol.

We get pissed off all the time when we play. When the sum***** pulls the knight and blocks your numbers right when you're about to win or they steal longest road from you.. >: the randomness/luck of the game also gets a little annoying.

Catan is actually one of the more simple Euro board games. Try out Puerto Rico when you guys are ready to move on to another game, no luck in that one at all :pimp:. 7 Wonders isn't bad either

Last edited:
The only thing that pisses me off is when I'm trying to explain the rules to a noobie and they don't pay attention :stoneface:

Like bruh...

Back
Top Bottom