Any of you ever lived with a female room mate?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If you have a history with her, don't do it.

As for living with women in general, it's great. Their rooms are messy as hell, but it's because only two people ever see it: themselves, and whoever they're sleeping with. They don't really care. The rest of the joint will remain spotless because women like to give the outward appearance that their home is neat and tidy. Hence, they will take care of a lot of the house cleaning. And to be perfectly honest, living with a woman is just more fun. Living with dudes is boring.

strong cosign.

If you asking if your relationship with that girl will be strained the answer is yes. It aint that bad though, if you cool with doing your thing with her. Just no when that +%%@ go sour, are you gonna be able to handle her *@%# blocking every girl you bring over afterwards? If you think you'll be ok with disregarding her feelings once y'all through, you'll be good. Cause you both gotta live there still, and I mean she'll probably give you the angry jealous yambs too 
pimp.gif
. Or she might cut your +%%@ off...

Originally Posted by Wade187

You know shorty better than anyone on here. Yet you still felt you had to ask, so I think you already know it aint a good idea. 
Bingo!
Why would you? You have history. She can be a big time salt provider at any given moment. Don't say, "I know her, she ain't like that." No you don't know her in that situation. 

Edit: Read your long post, so you two are essentially going to end up together? Weird arrangement.

No, the plan is to keep it at just friends because once I graduate, I'm leaving Georgia to move out west.

There's no plan to make it a relationship because we both know it'll be for a finite amount of time.

You're gonna get jealous when she's getting her brains blown by some dude in the room next to you

You better enter a relationship before you move in homie. The whole "gray" area we mess around sometimes thing isn't smart. Basically your life will be Vince Vaughn in the breakup. If 2 people want to spite each and play mind games then you don't need to be together under the same roof.

If you don't want to be with her then you better make sure she dont want you either. Because guest will be coming through them doors whether you or her like it or not. You should be comfortable under your own roof. Trust me you aint about to be getting yambs, cooked food, maid service, and the freedom to smang other joints so you can kill that fantasy right now Jack Tripper.

We both agreed that if we'd be messing around, then talking to other people is out of the question. I agreed to this because it's a matter of respect not to sleep around with different people, and end up in the bed with each other at the end of the night.

A lot of you are hinting at the idea that we'll end up together. I mean, you're right in thinking so, but like I said, we're both trying to keep it at just friends for the time being.

I don't have any plans of bringing girls over to the place.

Originally Posted by iBlink

We both agreed that if we'd be messing around, then talking to other people is out of the question. I agreed to this because it's a matter of respect not to sleep around with different people, and end up in the bed with each other at the end of the night.

A lot of you are hinting at the idea that we'll end up together. I mean, you're right in thinking so, but like I said, we're both trying to keep it at just friends for the time being.

I don't have any plans of bringing girls over to the place.
So you are going to put your love/sex life on pause for a chick you aren't in a relationship with? 
laugh.gif

Goodluck let us know how it turns out.

At this point, I'm not looking to fall in love right now, especially not in Atlanta since I'll only be there for a year or so. Granted, I don't know what the future has in store, but I can only speak for now. Now, I'm trying to focus on school and bang out my last year. Like I said, I've had sex with her in the past and I'm almost certain I wouldn't be depriving myself of sex if we made the move.

Thing is, she's a cool girl and my best friend. I'm hesitant, but I still consider it.

Edit your thread title and add some more specificity.

I'm sitting here thinking that you'll have multiple roommates and that a female would be one, and it would be one that you weren't previously connected to.

Yea, we ended up having sex all the time.
Then it got emotional.

Don't, Unless she's disgusting and you know you'd never try.

Originally Posted by SCtrojan

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If you have a history with her, don't do it.

As for living with women in general, it's great. Their rooms are messy as hell, but it's because only two people ever see it: themselves, and whoever they're sleeping with. They don't really care. The rest of the joint will remain spotless because women like to give the outward appearance that their home is neat and tidy. Hence, they will take care of a lot of the house cleaning. And to be perfectly honest, living with a woman is just more fun. Living with dudes is boring.
yup.

this is bawseness... I'm looking for female roommates asap... but... back to OP... if she already telling you not to get other yambs... I'd be like "nah, I'm straight"...

Dog you talking about playing house with shorty like y'all in the play pen. You are in fact describing a relationship while repeated just friends over and over

Lived with a chick from work before for about 6 months. Was totally fine. She'd even cook for me if she was making food and I happened to be around. Cool *%+ chick though, not many with her personality.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Dog you talking about playing house with shorty like y'all in the play pen. You are in fact describing a relationship while repeated just friends over and over

Had a similar situation happen to me.... worst idea I ever had. 
30t6p3b.gif

Not saying it can't work for you, but I haven't heard of many situations like this that end well. 
ohwell.gif

I lived with two females before, it was in a house of 10 though. One was mad cool and would stay in the kitchen hookin #%!#$# up with fine Latin dishes.

Just two of you in a two bedroom though? Sounds like a no-go.

my roommates right now are engaged and the girl is pregnant. they cook a lot and it's pretty sweet but hearing them smang is pretty weird

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I know this from experience...never move in with your best friend. Rarely ends well.

Me and my(former) best friend never argued beforehand either.

yeah it's a bad idea living with your bestfriend....I lived with two chicks once.....bathroom situation suckkkkkkkked.....and they werent the cleanest...

Back
Top Bottom