Any of you guys don't drink or give up alcohol all together?

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I never drink and whenever me and my homies are chilling and they throwing back some beers they know the deal and respect it but whenever Im with other people I get the "you dont drink
eek.gif
" followed by a bunch of questions

Wild annoying

I used to drink a whole lot back when I was in high school and when I started college. But for about the last year I have drank maybe 5 times. I just don't enjoy myself when I am drinking. I always act a fool. And I feel terrible the next day. Messes up my stomach real bad now
sick.gif

real talk im done drinking. maybe a social drink if i go out.

wake up feeling like &*^$...and i am the worst drunk eater, texter, facebook messager, tweeter eveer

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

I never drink and whenever me and my homies are chilling and they throwing back some beers they know the deal and respect it but whenever Im with other people I get the "you dont drink
eek.gif
Wild annoying
Very true

i had a sip of alcohol on my prom night and realized i was content with not drinking 
ohwell.gif

but my girl is the biggest alcoholic i've ever met 
30t6p3b.gif

I drink A LOT; My mom put me in a rehabilitation center and it was hell.

It's hard, and don't let anyone say it's not.

You NEED to feel you're ready...to stop otherwise is not gonna happen.

It's really not as easy as saying "I quit" and it sucks because it's not against the law and most of people drink.

PM me if you need someone to talk to. (I'm only 24 BTW)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

eek.gif
Wild annoying
Very true
Lack of respect

I don't drink at all, if i do it's maybe once or twice a year. And when i mean drink it's one beer. Not a big fan of the taste of alcohol so beer is the only thing i touch. Can't stand hard liquor.

eek.gif

Can't stand this. My friends know i don't drink so they don't even question it when we go out and i don't get a drink. When someone i don't know finds out i don't drink they act like i'm an alien or something and start questioning why i don't etc. Extremely annoying.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

eek.gif

Can't stand this. My friends know i don't drink so they don't even question it when we go out and i don't get a drink. When someone i don't know finds out i don't drink they act like i'm an alien or something and start questioning why i don't etc. Extremely annoying.
I do rarely drink from time to time, but I think the worst is when people are like "one drink isnt gonna kill you"
youre right, its not, its also not gonna get me drunk/buzzed/feel anything so one drink is useless

Try being Mexican and not drinking at family gatherings. All the old ladies have a roundtable discussion over me at every baptism party. THEIR nieces and grandchildren squirting out baby after baby and dating criminals yet they whispering bout ME.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Quite frankly, alcohol does not taste good to me period. I don't care how much people speak of acquired taste or what ever. Wine, Brown, White , beer, etc etc is all disgusting to me. 

I don't drink, but I don't not drink either. I just don't ever do anything social. And like Luch, I think it all taste nasty other than $@@#+ drinks like Mike's Hard Lemonade or something.

Originally Posted by chabbbboi23

Quite frankly, alcohol does not taste good to me period. I don't care how much people speak of acquired taste or what ever. Wine, Brown, White , beer, etc etc is all disgusting to me. 

This is true. And I drink quite a bit. I never drank it for the taste though, and I think when they say "acquired taste" they just mean it doesn't taste as bad as it once did. I definitely don't think beer tastes that good and when I eat, I try to have anything but a beer.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by chabbbboi23

This is true. And I drink quite a bit. I never drank it for the taste though, and I think when they say "acquired taste" they just mean it doesn't taste as bad as it once did. I definitely don't think beer tastes that good and when I eat, I try to have anything but a beer.

I completely agree with the bad taste and never drinking for taste. I'm not a beer drinker in the sense, but I have drunk them on occasions. I'll say this.. when I would drink it I would get the feeling of being full which would stop me from getting seconds or even make me get a smaller portion of food.

Thing I hate the most though is sloppy drunk chicks that get drunk every night, then tweet about how they are never drinking again, and then go out and do it all over again. I swear these be the $@#%@! that cause a DUI accident and some innocent person dies yet they make it out alive.

Im 32 havent had a drink since December 21st 1996 at that time I gave it up because I wanted to comit myself to training and being an athlete and ive not touched a drop since nore do I miss it.
Im English and in England people dont just drink they drink to get wasted n were talkin 95% of the population upwards im the blacksheep of the family and the only non drinker I know but im proud of it and very serious.

People try to force drinks on me wich never works or I get asked oh did u have a problem b4?

I drank between the age of 11 - 16 with friends at local kids parks we thought it was cool by 16 i was done with it.

I go out to clubs and bars with friends and hangout dance have a great time its cheaper and you dont feel like crap the next day,most people drink for confidence and have said to me they dont know how I go out without it I tell em its easy GREAT music n im good dance all nite I dont need a drink.

Just remember to always DO U dont feel pressured into doing something you dont want to being different is cool n dont believe anybody who says otherwise

Peace

Scottie 

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

eek.gif

I do rarely drink from time to time, but I think the worst is when people are like "one drink isnt gonna kill you"
youre right, its not, its also not gonna get me drunk/buzzed/feel anything so one drink is useless
Preach on cause people that say that !@%* make no sense

I used to drink A LOTTTTT. One day I just woke up and decided I didn't really want to anymore
laugh.gif
I'll might have one shot every few months (my friend busted out the "come on man it's my birthday" bs on me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
), but other than that I stay pretty sober. I started to care about my health more, the taste sucks, and I don't like not being able to control myself when I'm drunk.

Never touched a drop of alcohol..
pimp.gif
..never will either..

I'm 27 if that helps you..

Back
Top Bottom