Any older NikeTalk members? Does anybody remember the 2001 Jordan XI thread when the word 'Bred' was

Yep, it was used around that time. NT was the foundation of that word "bred". Although I would never use that nickname in my sneaker vocabulary. But there is nothing worse than "raptor". Come on, the Raptors did not even exist in 1992.

They were using the word Bred on here before 2001. When I learned of this site in feb. 2000 one of the first threads I remember reading had a debate on the Black Cement 4 vs Bred 4 nickname for the 99 NA release. That was first time i ever seen term "BRED" A poster from brooklyn said they have been calling black/red 11s "breds" since 1996 and referenced to fact that a style in mid 90s brooklyn consisted of dying timberlands Jordans and up towns "bloody red" or "bred" with Kool aid . A few other posters claimed to have heard OG Black/Red 12s called breds since 97. People have said same thing about Black/Red 13s and 14s. Hata used to call his fake Black/Red 1s "Bred 1s" back in fall 2000.

Back
Top Bottom