Any One Ever Notice How Cocaine Is The Only Drug Done In Secrecy These Days?

In my social circles it's less accepted than weed but equal with pills.

More common than some might think among professionals but of course that's kept on the low

Yeah it's not frowned upon at all. Idk I can take it or leave it. It's really not that fun. But if it's around and I'm bored I might go in every few months. I'd rather do something trippy and stomp around in the woods than be all spun out and felling like crap the next day.

Prolly snortin baby powder. Lol. Either way. Later on he will be embarassed for it. I never done it.

Last edited:
All those songs about dudes selling coke, I'd always wonder who was doing all the buying. Legit thought no one really used it to be honest. I only witnessed it being done one time on spring break.

I didn't use it, but I had an amazing spring break. :smokin

Last edited:
Cocaine has took a hit when it comes to image and how you perceive the person doing the cocaine.You think coke,you think their about one snort away from crackhead status and for some it might be.

That also goes to show you how things never really change they just renew themselves in the culture,like for instance it's cool to actually rap about doing drugs other than weed when 15yr ago or so ago you would of been like."you do what?".Things change.

All those songs about dudes selling coke, I'd always wonder who was doing all the buying. Legit thought no one really used it to be honest. I only witnessed it being done one time on spring break.

laugh.gif
 those dudes selling coke was selling it to folks who were cooking it bro...

Tried it once in Vegas last year, buddy had some and a few of us did it. Did 2 lines and felt a pretty amazing energy rush. Never felt the want to do it again though. Depending on where you go I would say it is pretty common. I know coke is pretty big up here in Portland, of course in Vegas you can go to the restroom in a club and see cocaine residue in pretty much every stall.

Cocaine has took a hit when it comes to image and how you perceive the person doing the cocaine.You think coke,you think their about one snort away from crackhead status and for some it might be.

This. Not trying to turn this into a race thread, like ya'll love on NT. But my experience w/ it, all the black people i know who snort keep it on the low, but my Caucasian bredren don;t seem to care who knows they snort a lil toot.

Tried it once in Vegas last year, buddy had some and a few of us did it. Did 2 lines and felt a pretty amazing energy rush. Never felt the want to do it again though. Depending on where you go I would say it is pretty common. I know coke is pretty big up here in Portland, of course in Vegas you can go to the restroom in a club and see cocaine residue in pretty much every stall.
vegas and turn up vacays are money to cop that yowder.. Gotta stay up 24.. But like bruh said above, it's overpriced

Working in the nightlife industry, I see this stuff every weekend.

Same here. Used to sell it at a club I used to work at. $1,000 profit between Fri and Sat nights. Laid low the rest of the week. Blew all the money on clothes, sneakers and a car lol. It all stopped when I had a little girl

This just seems like one example of a party for drug users you're blowing out of proportion :lol:

I don't know anybody that openly does heroin, meth, etc. but they do it in secrecy.

It's much more likely that the ppl doing coke at this party didn't want to share their coke.

:lol: @ coke being the "gateway drug" to crack now.

Last edited:
Fitting that I'm listening to the Scarface soundtrack browsing this thread. RUSH RUSH TO THE YAYO :pimp:

You see people doing boy, crack, meth in the open? Me neither.

Cocaine will get your *** in "lose your entire career" trouble. No wonder cats aren't all willy nilly with it, especially around people like you on that, "well no drugs should be acceptable" tip.

What is you definition of "open"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom