Any other people of color listen to Classic Rock on the daily like myself?

king beef

Banned
I listen to this song every single day. It's in my top 10 songs of all time.

Two things I need from this thread:
1.) To know if I'm weird for listening to some of this music. My boys talk that mess when I listen to it, but when we smoke together it becomes the bestmusic ever to them. I listen to a lot of Zeppelin, Cream, Queen, The Who, The Doors etc.

2.) Any other bands I might be interested in

I don't listen to classic rock on the daily, but I enjoy a lot of classic rock. Don't worry about your boys talkin mess, because I get judged by mymusic preferences a lot!

journey.jpg

pimp.gif

I really can't say I listen to Rock at all but I do respect it and look forward to delving into in the future.

I downloaded Led Zeppelin I about a year ago as a starting point, still haven't gotten a chance to listen to it. I will expose myself torock music one day but right now there's just too much music in other genres I'm interested in.

As for it being weird or ya n_'s giving you #*#% for it, forget them. That's just ignorance.

If you can stand high voices, Boston is awesome. My dad loves rock but he hates the guy from Boston's voice. I look at him like he's retorted.

Checking in.

Since you smoke, you might want to try the Grateful Dead as apart of your "music to burn to". I, myself, am a huge David Bowie fan. His Glam Rockphase was amazing

For me it's on and off
There would be months where that's the only type of music that I listen too ... while other's where I simply can't stand it .. but a Zepplin orHendrix song is pretty much always in the rotation

Back
Top Bottom