ANY PROGRAMMERS on NT?

have a few questions/ideas

WHATS THE BEST PROGRAM FOR THIS SCENARIO?

let's say I manage/own separate garages.
I want to create a program that shows cars of different sizes (to scale) and the spot they're currently on so my customer service team can locate them on the fly.

can I create this with png images and html?

keep in mind some "parking spots" are facing perpendicular.

thank you!

Yes this can be done with html/javascript and possibly php. Images/javascript/php may not even be necessary depending on how simple you want it

Last edited:
Yes this can be done with html/javascript and possibly php. Images/javascript/php may not even be necessary depending on how simple you want it

there are 3 locations, 1 is kind of complex with "parking spots" in different directions.

1 desk can edit, the others can view.
I've seen spreadsheets that can "build" server shelves and what not, I wonder if it could be that simple and if google docs could support what I need.

EDIT:
thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into Java after I look into this spreadsheet thing (now that I recall seeing this)

Last edited:
Yo this is odd cause I was just getting ready to buy a programming for beginners book and start to teach myself. Didn't think there was any on NT.

Can y'all help me out, how long does it take to get good at it? :nerd:

Yo this is odd cause I was just getting ready to buy a programming for beginners book and start to teach myself. Didn't think there was any on NT.

codeacademy.com

codeacademy.com

I did a bit of this.

already knew some HTML, C++, didn't get too far though, as my work is VERY unrelated.

any coders/programmers looking for work :nerd:

I'm ditching the images for now, just going to make lists on a spreadsheet on the cloud.

my bro suggested visio for when I implement images

I have a team of programmers and I do some myself. I got top notch programmers and they are pretty cheap because of were they stay $1 goes a long way. I been working with them for 6 years

Back
Top Bottom