Any recent news on the next Bin 23 release??

y'know, JB can save money by scrapping something that people don't like and is bound to go on sale...such as the 50,000 colorways of the Jordan 1 that drops each year and the countless number of Team Jordans released next year.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

If it is indeed true that the line's been scrapped it's probably because the brand wasn't making enough profit margin by using the "premium" materials compared to the lack lustre Retro models.

Not really...

It would be crazy to think they scrapped them because they weren't making enough money off them. All the profit margins are already factored in before they set a MSRP.  And cant say sales were slow... Each one sold out every time.  I'm sure it would have to be some other underlying reason.

I hope JB is just taking a little break. I could use a good looking BIN.

I wouldn't mind another pair of BINS but wish they were a tad bit easier to get

Had a chance to get the IX when they released for a decent price,but ofcourse I passed, still pissed off about it.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I actually liked the Bin collection. The main thing I liked was the quality. Glad I got them all except those nasty XIII's. Worst out of all of them, but the BIN series had potential for some crazy colorways with premium material.

I don't how know how people hated BIN's but are going insane over a Jordan IV with a superman logo, neon green laces and arrow heads lasered over the shoe..
very, VERY well said sir. i agree completely

Back
Top Bottom