any top secret clearance NT on here?

Was wondering what are some factors that will disqualify you from a top secret clearance?

If i have a charge but it is fully expunged, would it hurt my chances?

any input or comments will be appreciated
pimp.gif

Was wondering what are some factors that will disqualify you from a top secret clearance?

If i have a charge but it is fully expunged, would it hurt my chances?

any input or comments will be appreciated
pimp.gif

I have top secret clearance. If you have a charge, even if it is expunged, you cannot get clearance. You must first find those responsible for charging you, and kill them, with no witnesses.

I have top secret clearance. If you have a charge, even if it is expunged, you cannot get clearance. You must first find those responsible for charging you, and kill them, with no witnesses.

make sure you dont have alot of debt, also the people you put on that SF86 make sure you dont put just anyone cause they will reach out to them.

make sure you dont have alot of debt, also the people you put on that SF86 make sure you dont put just anyone cause they will reach out to them.

I just turned my clearance papers in last week. I know you'll have a difficult time getting clearance with delinquent debt and high debt.

Also, attempting to hide anything about your past will hurt your chances. Just be upfront about everything. Better to get denied upfront than get the job and be embarrassed after they are done with their investigation.

I just turned my clearance papers in last week. I know you'll have a difficult time getting clearance with delinquent debt and high debt.

Also, attempting to hide anything about your past will hurt your chances. Just be upfront about everything. Better to get denied upfront than get the job and be embarrassed after they are done with their investigation.

just know this if your asking for a secret, they give those to anyone they make a few calls here and there. top secret they are going in on you if your going for that TS SCI you better be on point.

just know this if your asking for a secret, they give those to anyone they make a few calls here and there. top secret they are going in on you if your going for that TS SCI you better be on point.

also when you have your interview tell them everything. either way they will find out so its better to come from you

also when you have your interview tell them everything. either way they will find out so its better to come from you

I believe they thoroughly check your reputation, financial status, psychological state, etc. You just feel out paperwork for secret clearance. Top secret entails different circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom