Any word on the Quai 54 lineup for 2012?

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

It is a Jordan 4. There will be a released version as well as a PE. 
nerd.gif

so the released version was the military 4s, and the pe was the military 4s...with a quai54 patch? LOL 

I watched a bunch of games from the tournament online yesterday. Didn't see anything special on anyone's feet. Do they award the PEs to the winning team or something?

Guys hattin' on that gold patent XI's,but will still cop when released in the end.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chris316

Guys hattin' on that gold patent XI's,but will still cop when released in the end.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 Naw B, you can have them 
laugh.gif

Gold patent leather doesn't look right. They look like bad fakes. White, black, or even green would look better. IMO

Originally Posted by spizike231

tumblr_lj5ki0pQIB1qfaiwyo1_500.jpg

Maybe slap some black patent leather on them to keep them from resembling these too much?
pimp.gif
Count me in if I'm imagining them correctly.
those are hideous. take the lime green and make it black and you might, might have a decent shoe

Yep, they are simply Military Blue 4s with a different tag (read: Quai54) on the tongue.

Collectible, but still lame.

They've done the same for the Tokyo23 release this year too, White/Cement 4s with a T23 patch sewed on the tongue.

What the hell has happened to this brand?!

people cry about resellers on here all the time

think of it this way you dont need to cop off a reseller this year to get the quai 54's

because if your in the US and you want a quai 54 shoe You would need a reseller

if the shoes say 1 to 24 there not a GR europe release

i'm glad there is not releasing this year

too much crap coming out stateside

Those 4s Gentry had on really don't impress me .. and those 11s "Jesus" had on look faker than the military's with the quai 54 pathch on the tongue smh lol

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Yep, they are simply Military Blue 4s with a different tag (read: Quai54) on the tongue.

Collectible, but still lame.

They've done the same for the Tokyo23 release this year too, White/Cement 4s with a T23 patch sewed on the tongue.

What the hell has happened to this brand?!
lol That pic of the T23s was a joke, someone put a sticker on it making fun of the Quais 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

people cry about resellers on here all the time

think of it this way you dont need to cop off a reseller this year to get the quai 54's

because if your in the US and you want a quai 54 shoe You would need a reseller

if the shoes say 1 to 24 there not a GR europe release 

i'm glad there is not releasing this year

too much crap coming out stateside

Who said anything about resellers in this thread? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

been waiting for this year's Q54 AJ....

it turns out only military blue 4 with Q54 logo on the tongue:frown:

common JB....release something new just as like last year...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom