Anybody Cop The Newest Tank Album?

Celebration
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Scream
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

havent really heard the whole album, but those songs are nice. Hes always been one of my favorite r n b artists. Very underrated/underappreciated

Celebration
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Scream
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

havent really heard the whole album, but those songs are nice. Hes always been one of my favorite r n b artists. Very underrated/underappreciated

"Celebration" is definitely dope.
Overall I don't think it was on par with Sex, Love & Pain but it was still a solid album, definitely repeat value. 
pimp.gif

Overall I don't think it was on par with Sex, Love & Pain but it was still a solid album, definitely repeat value. 
pimp.gif

He lowkey dropped the R&B album of the year IMO.

I'm gone need an extended version of the intro 'Showtime' tho, that @%!@ set the cd off right...

He lowkey dropped the R&B album of the year IMO.

I'm gone need an extended version of the intro 'Showtime' tho, that @%!@ set the cd off right...

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Feeling 7 tracks. This CD was good. ^^^ IMO R. Kelly dropped R&B album of the year
x2 that album was FLAWLESS!! but this tank album was a very dope effort.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Feeling 7 tracks. This CD was good. ^^^ IMO R. Kelly dropped R&B album of the year
x2 that album was FLAWLESS!! but this tank album was a very dope effort.

Favorite song is probably "Can I" or "Emergency" but "Scream" "Amazing" and "Sex Music" are also played a lot. Overall it's a solid album, not as good as Sex, Love and Pain but I was happy with my $7.99 spent

As for album of the year...R. Kelly's album is incredible, flawless BUT I play The-Dream's CD more than any other album that came out in 2010 AND Miguel is getting played daily since I bought it. So it's out of those three, I can't pick

Favorite song is probably "Can I" or "Emergency" but "Scream" "Amazing" and "Sex Music" are also played a lot. Overall it's a solid album, not as good as Sex, Love and Pain but I was happy with my $7.99 spent

As for album of the year...R. Kelly's album is incredible, flawless BUT I play The-Dream's CD more than any other album that came out in 2010 AND Miguel is getting played daily since I bought it. So it's out of those three, I can't pick

Originally Posted by 01heavencent

pimp.gif

it took me awhile to get into it cuz it wasn't SLP but i played it at work last week and I really like it...

R Kelly definitely stole the year right at the very end
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 01heavencent

pimp.gif

it took me awhile to get into it cuz it wasn't SLP but i played it at work last week and I really like it...

R Kelly definitely stole the year right at the very end
laugh.gif

Cake & Ice Cream randomly came on today when I had my library on shuffle. Forgot all about dude...have to get this album.

Cake & Ice Cream randomly came on today when I had my library on shuffle. Forgot all about dude...have to get this album.

Back
Top Bottom