Anybody dated a non-religious Latina?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

ugh the handful of Latinas I've +*@%@% with were heavily invested in Catholicism.
I know you know the deal. Some of these chicas from the Dubs are stupid bomb and have coo personalities, but they're all about Hay Sus.

Every Latina chick I've ever talk to or messed with claim to be religious but it was all bs, still can get the buns with no problem

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by biff lawson

involved with an agnostic Dominican chick now
jelly

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

whats wrong with church

they still be sinning, so let them go to church for a hour on sunday...saves you on football season if your into football
Spent damn near half my life in church. No mas!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i never bring up religion because im agnostic myself she asked me if i was religious i just kinda stammered and said nah not really and she told me she was agnostic i just hit her with the
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

please............all i mess with is mamis an they might act like they all religious but please..........

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

ugh the handful of Latinas I've +*@%@% with were heavily invested in Catholicism.
I know you know the deal. Some of these chicas from the Dubs are stupid bomb and have coo personalities, but they're all about Hay Sus.
lolwut?

Dude. U gotta realize most of the latinos in this era. Are IN a religion..but most of them dont go or even talk bout church..so it aint really like they in one ha

I feel you its mad annoying when 3 months into it they got a problem you're not a Christian.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

I'm dating a non-religious latina from east oakland...who went to an Seventh-day Adventist university lol

La Sierra, Pacific Union, or Loma Linda University? LOL has to be one of those if she stayed in state.

The Puerto Ricans I had weren't atheist, but they werent strict Orthodox Roman Catholics either.
In fact, I don't recall them going to church.

What's funny is that the super "religious" Latinas have babies when they turn 14, at least from my experience. For example , there's Bakersfield ( 
sick.gif
) where people are super religious yet 80% of the Mexican women there are single moms. And then they won't mess with you cause you're not Catholic 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Agnostic/Atheist Mexican girls though
pimp.gif
And no I don't hate Catholics/religious people, I voluntarily went to a Catholic high school. It's just the girls that go overboard with that @#$% yet are hood @#$% the rest of the week that piss me off

got with a Latina on the fourth of July weekend. Judging by the stuff she was into, i'll go out on a limb and say she wasn't very religious
laugh.gif

So you're trying to hook up with a latina for dat mass but she's only interested in Sunday mass...Damb

My ex was a religious latina and she stayed letting me get them guts. Had her calling Jesus, Papi and all them Spanish cats. Plus my name is Mario so my name fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom