Anybody else have classes start back up tomorrow?

Classes start for me on the 14th, but i head back the 11th.
I'm looking forward to startin up again, but this will probably be the hardest semester of school for me yet so itll be a challenge.

classes start on tues. for me.
but late classes & used books on amazon FTW
happy.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I'm transferring this quarter and tomorrow is my first day. I can't wait to start something new, BUT I'm not exactly excited to have classes start back up, especially since I gotta go everyday.
good thing is I only have 60 credits left which I can get done in 4 quarters easily depending on how they make the courses available, but damn, tomorrow? AND I commute and have class everyday, that's about a 35 minute drive to school I got each morning when I'm not a morning person
tired.gif

AND I don't have my books, AND it's accounting/finance classes so unless they're different from the accounting courses I took already(which I don't see how really), I'm not looking good starting out the gate...expensive %*% books
mad.gif
$800 is too damn much

anyway, anybody else with me?

C Money, Where you transferring too?
Also, I am starting back tomorrow. It sucks, but we are done last week of April.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

Winter term starts tommorow at UMD. Taking one class from 9-12 everyday for 3 weeks.

Spring semester starts 26th.
Another Terp
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom