Anybody else remember the "Whoa (Remix)" ?????

I've been playing "Life Story" OD lately and I remembered the Whoa Remix....this joint had EVERYONE on it 
eek.gif

But seriously, who got the full dirty version? I'm only finding the edited one 
laugh.gif

I've been playing "Life Story" OD lately and I remembered the Whoa Remix....this joint had EVERYONE on it 
eek.gif

But seriously, who got the full dirty version? I'm only finding the edited one 
laugh.gif

Damn, nobody? I found an 8 minute clean version but can't find a dirty. I wish this was on iTunes cause I'd have no problem buying this song B

Damn, nobody? I found an 8 minute clean version but can't find a dirty. I wish this was on iTunes cause I'd have no problem buying this song B

I had a full explicit version years ago...

Hopefully its still on my old comp somewhere...

Rah Digga...
Cease...
G-Dep...
Da Brat...
Rob...
Beans...
Shyne... (i believe that was him)
Mad Rapper??...

and idc what anybody says... Petey Pablo was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on this track...

Anybody got a .gif of Black Rob's dance from this song??...
laugh.gif

I had a full explicit version years ago...

Hopefully its still on my old comp somewhere...

Rah Digga...
Cease...
G-Dep...
Da Brat...
Rob...
Beans...
Shyne... (i believe that was him)
Mad Rapper??...

and idc what anybody says... Petey Pablo was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on this track...

Anybody got a .gif of Black Rob's dance from this song??...
laugh.gif

I remember when this first dropped, Golden Glide skating rink was SWOOOOOOOOOOLE. Couldnt even skate when this came on
laugh.gif

I remember when this first dropped, Golden Glide skating rink was SWOOOOOOOOOOLE. Couldnt even skate when this came on
laugh.gif

I know most of the lyrics to this by heart but other than G-Dep, Black Rob, Da Brat, and Rah Digga, I have no clue who else was on here. Who was that dude who sounded almost identical to Biggie? 

I know most of the lyrics to this by heart but other than G-Dep, Black Rob, Da Brat, and Rah Digga, I have no clue who else was on here. Who was that dude who sounded almost identical to Biggie? 

G. Dep, Digga, Cease and so many other cats BODIED this song. One of the best remixes of all time, I don't care what anyone says.

Anyone have the song? I got the 8 minute version but it's edited, I'm trying to find it but I can't B

G. Dep, Digga, Cease and so many other cats BODIED this song. One of the best remixes of all time, I don't care what anyone says.

Anyone have the song? I got the 8 minute version but it's edited, I'm trying to find it but I can't B

Back
Top Bottom