Anybody Else's t-Mobile Sidekick Out of Service Right Now?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

No "G"
indifferent.gif

Depends on where you live. Text your friends who have Sidekicks and ask them if they have service.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@people stillhaving Sidekicks...time to upgrade..come 2009, im laughing at people with sidekicks

Nope, put it in "airplane mode" then take it off, that should restart service.
Originally Posted by Black Milk

roll.gif
roll.gif
@people still having Sidekicks...time to upgrade..come 2009, im laughing at people with sidekicks
and people with cars are laughing at you, and people with homes are laughing at me... stop being so judgemental

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif
roll.gif
@people still having Sidekicks...time to upgrade..come 2009, im laughing at people with sidekicks
and people with cars are laughing at you, and people with homes are laughing at me... stop being so judgemental
i live in NY, first off. I drive my uncles car if im going to Long Island and im 18, i dont need my own home. i see you have a sidekickthough
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
i live in NY, first off. I drive my uncles car if im going to Long Island and im 18, i dont need my own home. i see you have a sidekick though
roll.gif
roll.gif
People with cellphones laugh at you. People with dry skin laugh at you too.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

roll.gif
roll.gif
i live in NY, first off. I drive my uncles car if im going to Long Island and im 18, i dont need my own home. i see you have a sidekick though
roll.gif
roll.gif
why would someone with DRY skin want to laugh at ANYONE?..your joke attempt failed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
why would someone with DRY skin want to laugh at ANYONE?..your joke attempt failed
It's better than being able to fry an egg on your belly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
as a 2nd phone.
and seeing how I have 2 phones..
I still don't understand why people think they're so important... people really think a Blackberry makes them professional, a sidekick makes themimmature, a flip phone makes them simple... its not that serious, its just a phone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's better than being able to fry an egg on your belly.[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im not going to respond to that dude, im on probation and dirty is watching. but i cant believe this guy 7th heaven is talkin smackthough
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom