Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by dopestop

5"2, 165? No thanks, you did the right thing
pimp.gif
and played it well
roll.gif

roll.gif
damn i aint even catch that part...thats pretty damn big

Add 25 lbs to that...don't know too many shorties in the DMV dropping that "i'm 165" line. LOL
laugh.gif
But well played sir...karma may come back on you for that though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

pimp.gif
and played it well
roll.gif

roll.gif
damn i aint even catch that part...thats pretty damn big

Add 25 lbs to that...don't know too many shorties in the DMV dropping that "i'm 165" line. LOL
laugh.gif
But well played sir...karma may come back on you for that though.
nerd.gif

Karma, I made her day man. She had a good time. So did I. I might pass her off to somebody. If anyone lives in the area and wants the nu,mber PM me.

No bull if anyone wants the number PM me. Just say you are Greg. You called her earlier when she called you first looking for a Taxi

Karma, I made her day man. She had a good time. So did I. I might pass her off to somebody. If anyone lives in the area and wants the nu,mber PM me.

No bull if anyone wants the number PM me. Just say you are Greg. You called her earlier when she called you first looking for a Taxi

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You made a fat #*#$# day... Fat %*#@%%* deserve to be sad all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You made a fat #*#$# day... Fat %*#@%%* deserve to be sad all the time.
laugh.gif

Lol shorty probly waiting by the phone for the "taxi man" to call back and come scoop her....i got a couple bodies of wrong numbers and such, its pretty easy actually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol shorty probly waiting by the phone for the "taxi man" to call back and come scoop her....i got a couple bodies of wrong numbers and such, its pretty easy actually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The last one I tried wasn't having it man. She wanted no parts of it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The last one I tried wasn't having it man. She wanted no parts of it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

neverflopped wrote:
Someon needs yo pm me and fill me in. Im pretty sure im lost

QFT. Looking at my master degree on the wall then reads thread.  All them years in college and cant follow along
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 its simple fellas...Some chick called DC's phone looking for a taxi, but she had the wrong number...her voice was sexy so DC called her back to see whats up with her, but she described herself as a big girl so it was a no go...

Originally Posted by Meangene4

neverflopped wrote:
Someon needs yo pm me and fill me in. Im pretty sure im lost

QFT. Looking at my master degree on the wall then reads thread.  All them years in college and cant follow along
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 its simple fellas...Some chick called DC's phone looking for a taxi, but she had the wrong number...her voice was sexy so DC called her back to see whats up with her, but she described herself as a big girl so it was a no go...

So a random shorty that was lookin for a taxi was so open to a stranger to stay on the phone, describe herself, and want to link up??

So a random shorty that was lookin for a taxi was so open to a stranger to stay on the phone, describe herself, and want to link up??

I read your conversation and thought 2 things:

1. Who describes themselves like that on the phone to a complete stranger? Maybe I'm just ignorant but I think it's kind of weird that some chick would just be like yeah I'm 24, got light brown skin and I'm sexy...

2. 5'2" 165?
sick.gif
I'm 5'8" and fairly muscular and got some excess fat and I'm only 150
sick.gif
sick.gif

I read your conversation and thought 2 things:

1. Who describes themselves like that on the phone to a complete stranger? Maybe I'm just ignorant but I think it's kind of weird that some chick would just be like yeah I'm 24, got light brown skin and I'm sexy...

2. 5'2" 165?
sick.gif
I'm 5'8" and fairly muscular and got some excess fat and I'm only 150
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
and played it well
roll.gif

I was thinking no way at first. I then questioned myself if she was saying that about her height in centimeters.
roll.gif
roll.gif

165 though?
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom