anybody ever feels like your losing your mind?

When your in the deep end...you have no one just fam but you barely see them...... no REAL friends...you have a job but always broke because of bills....work long nights and long days...and it's getting you nowhere...cant forget the illegal %#$# that always happens too....its like the world is out to get you...a black cloud is always over you....

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

When your in the deep end...you have no one just fam but you barely see them...... no REAL friends...you have a job but always broke because of bills....and work long nights and long days...and getting nowhere...cant forget the illegal %#$# that always happens too....its like the world is out to get you...a black cloud is always under you....
Over you, a black cloud is always over you. Just sayin.

Yea, everyday is a struggle to keep my sanity
ohwell.gif

Anyhow sleep should help...night

"Because you had a bad day, you're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around"

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea, everyday is a struggle  
"I don't wanna live no mo'
Sometimes I hear death knocking at my front do'
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug to juggle, another day another struggle"

I'm glad I saw this post man. As a kid and teenager I had a very short fuse and explosive temper. Picking up a cigarette habit actually suppressed that rage for 5 or so years. I just recently quit smoking a few weeks ago, and that Sharp spike in my chest of rage is back. Do I sometimes feel like I've lost my mind? My mind was already lost, sometimes I feel like I am finding it...

Lately yea, been feeling this way.

@@%# due to get better soon though. #hope.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

You needa start Chiefin
30t6p3b.gif

"you __ try to solve problems by smoking reefa ,but while you getting high man yo problems become deepa."
                                                                                                                                                                 -Project Pat

I don't feel like I'm losing my mind, but I sometimes feel like I'm just one bad move from that state.

However, happiness is a choice and I've been coming to terms with that fact.
pimp.gif

Sounds like you need a change in routine. Take some personal days if you have em or figure out a way to change your everyday processes.

sometimes, but I always look to brighter days to keep life goin, it's the only thing you can do.

Was like this for the past few months till recently..

$#!$ got real for me. I used to be on some teflon don steez with my money, my dealings with women, my education, and just about anything. I guess it goes with being young and I eventually got hit with reality...

In the end you gotta just say F-it, no ones gonna hold me down but me. You gotta let failure motivate you for success. Whatever motivates you, use it, so you can better your situation and improve your outlook. Its always great to have someone to talk to that will make you feel better but the best thing is being able to rely on yourself to improve your feelings on life.

FWIW im 21, I know there will be bumps in the road in whatever form they may be later in life, and OP you should think bout that too.

Back
Top Bottom