Anybody ever owned a Ball Python? vol. I want a new pet (PICS)

A snake..in my house

I wouldnt be able to sleep at night. My friend had one and started letting it sleep in his bed
30t6p3b.gif
 It begin growing really quick and he'd wake up to find it lying in a straight line next to him. He took it to the vet and was told "its measuring you up so it can eat you
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. He got rid of it the next day
roll.gif

A snake..in my house

I wouldnt be able to sleep at night. My friend had one and started letting it sleep in his bed
30t6p3b.gif
 It begin growing really quick and he'd wake up to find it lying in a straight line next to him. He took it to the vet and was told "its measuring you up so it can eat you
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jimalojj

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
your boy is an idiot on 2 accounts. 

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

my cousin had some ball pythons before. they're ok. taking care of them is not that hard according to him, especially living in a tropical country like ours. he feeds them small mice.

like dude said above, be careful once it starts shedding its skin.

roll.gif
sick.gif
@ dude letting his snake sleep beside him.

MPLSdunkwrote:
Mine doesn'tsmell...
I see what you did there.

my cousin had some ball pythons before. they're ok. taking care of them is not that hard according to him, especially living in a tropical country like ours. he feeds them small mice.

like dude said above, be careful once it starts shedding its skin.

roll.gif
sick.gif
@ dude letting his snake sleep beside him.

MPLSdunkwrote:
Mine doesn'tsmell...
I see what you did there.

Man I don't mess with any exotic animals. I remember as a kid my friend had a Scorpion. One night I stayed the night and woke up and looked in the tank and the scorpion was gone! Needless to say I was shook and bounce out of there immediately. He hit me up later that day and I explained and he said he got rid of it a few days before
30t6p3b.gif

Man I don't mess with any exotic animals. I remember as a kid my friend had a Scorpion. One night I stayed the night and woke up and looked in the tank and the scorpion was gone! Needless to say I was shook and bounce out of there immediately. He hit me up later that day and I explained and he said he got rid of it a few days before
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Ummmm.....wow
eek.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Ummmm.....wow
eek.gif
sick.gif

I used to have 2 ball pythons.

Like others have said, very easy to care for. Chance are pretty good that you will get bit eventually, but the bite of a ball doesn't really hurt as much as it startles you. I got bit plenty of times, usually my own fault (stressin out the snake).

I used to have 2 ball pythons.

Like others have said, very easy to care for. Chance are pretty good that you will get bit eventually, but the bite of a ball doesn't really hurt as much as it startles you. I got bit plenty of times, usually my own fault (stressin out the snake).

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Ummmm.....wow
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Ummmm.....wow
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Herpetology was a fun class...

2eciuxh.jpg

I've got tonnnnns of pics from lab...lemme know if you'd like to see some more...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Herpetology was a fun class...

2eciuxh.jpg

I've got tonnnnns of pics from lab...lemme know if you'd like to see some more...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom