Anybody ever worked at Holiday Inn/Hotel before!? Job Interview in the A.M.

Ever worked at a hotel? If so how was the experience? 

I have a job interview at Holiday Inn in the morning...nothing I'm taking to serious but I would love to take advantage of the opportunity if its something worth diving at.... I filed for "ANY" position on the application so what should I aim for? Just looking for some hindsight or advice.

Its ok. Back in the day i worked at an Extended Stay America, night shift.

Pretty chill for the most part, the usual drunk customers, hookers and business men.

good luck.

Pretty easy job no matter what.i worked at the holiday inn for a year,no drug test ever. had plenty of sex in the rooms,smoked weed. pretty much did whatever I wanted to do.fun time for sure ,good luck

I'm the kinda dude that like to stay busy at all times. Did it for 3 months nd there was no way I'm going back again. Unless is a famous nd good reputation one, working as a cook or something. ( as was at the front desk when I did it)

I'm the kinda dude that like to stay busy at all times. Did it for 3 months nd there was no way I'm going back again. Unless is a famous nd good reputation one, working as a cook or something. ( as was at the front desk when I did it)

Any pros or perks of working at a hotel though?

It depends of what position ur going for, if is a front desk job at the Holliday inn it will also depends how busy they are, if u do night audit it will suck balls man, cus u gonna have to do grave yard hours it's pretty boring. Now if we're talking about Hilton nd so, I'm down for that.

Pretty easy job no matter what.i worked at the holiday inn for a year,no drug test ever. had plenty of sex in the rooms,smoked weed. pretty much did whatever I wanted to do.fun time for sure ,good luck

working at a hotel is chill, i worked at one in my younger days and loved it. we would clean 3 rooms, smoke up, clean 3 more, smoke up, clean 3 more, smoke up, lunch, and mess around the rest of the shift. loved it

Back
Top Bottom