Anybody got pics of Joe Johnsons of black and red xxiii's Hottest color way out!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

im not gonna lie, those are ugly looks fake IMO, i think cuz theres alot of black/red fakes out there but these just dont do it, needs white in there.

You're lying. Those look amazing.

Nicest colorway I've seen. Jordans are meant to be black/red.

fresh!
pimp.gif

I'm feelin the white/reds but there plain..starting 2 have second thoughts on coppin...ill prolly cop tho anyway..I dunno.......black/reds are hot..I need2 see a pic of just them tho "like the ray allen PE's" 2 really judge tho

I'm feelin the white/reds but there plain..starting 2 have second thoughts on coppin...ill prolly cop tho anyway..I dunno.......black/reds are hot..I need2 see a pic of just them tho "like the ray allen PE's" 2 really judge tho

Im still trying to figure out what the phrase '' those look like fakes'' translates to. they're not fake so why would they look it?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

^ looks like JJ got 2 pairs. and those SE aint bad.

I believe all JB athletes has way more than two pairs of their PE's. Them, giving some signatured pairs to some of the fans is a proof.
Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Im still trying to figure out what the phrase '' those look like fakes'' translates to. they're not fake so why would they look it?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Same here dude. I mean, if you are looking at a pair of shoes which is undoubtedly legit, in this case, some PE's, why would you even bother saying"those look like fakes"? If you are, on the other hand, looking at some pair being sold off of ebay with a questionable authenticity, thenthat's another whole new story.

Love the xx3's but I started noticing the problem about the pinky getting rubbed against the inside. I wore my allstar xx3's to work then school and mypinky started killing me by the end of the day!!!

Yeah, not really feeling those too much either. I've seen guys rockin' some fake black/red XX3's around DC that look nicer than those.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

6722bf90304d36eb76e4ffeef285f0f3-getty-80372912bb376_celt_hawk.jpg

I need more/better pics before I pass judgement on these. i'm feeling them in a way.

btw, maybe the soles should be a deeper, darker red.......I think that's why peeps are saying they look fake.

JB no longer uses Deep Red. It's more like a pink, lighter shades of red. Do they have to cut back on COLOR?

Back
Top Bottom